˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞' 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐲

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐲

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟑:𝟒𝟕

𝐈𝐈

'𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.'

"We have to be strategic about this, what are the chances JAM REPUBLIC will choose JYP?" Iseul sat back into the sofa, discussing song options with her team.

"Not likely, I see them going for HYBE, especially since 'Dope' is one of their options." Hari responded in a mundane manner, filing her nails next to Yeong-a whilst Xera rubbed the whiteboard clean.

"What about TSUBAKILL?" Aera asked.

"They're more likely to choose JYP since a lot of their styles match the dance break." Xera answered, using the marker to write the four K-Pop agencies on the whiteboard.

"Hm... so we can assume MANNEQUEEN will go for SM then?" Yeong-a questioned, throwing the small lilac plushy in the air then catching it.

"Honestly? They've been a little predictable when it comes to everything, maybe they'll choose something else." Hari assumed, a few others nodding their heads in agreement.

After Daniel had announced the Deathmatches were starting each crew were given an appropriate amount of time before choosing which agency's songs they would like to dance to.

"I can't lie YG's looking like a real good option right now." Aera mumbled, her face too preoccupied in a pillow.

"That's what they want us to think, at least two groups between the nine of use will go to SM and YG, we could go there as well and have an easy competition."

"But..." Yeong-a prolonged, knowing Hari wouldn't back down so easily.

"We didn't come here because we thought it was going to be easy, I know you guys feel it too, Iseul's practically jumping off the walls." Everyone looked at a very much seated and peaceful Iseul, contradictory to Hari's statement, they looked back at her with questioning gazes.

"It's a feeling." She expressed, shrugging of their doubts.

"So what do we choose?"

***

Walking past several doors to different agency's was nerve wracking for those sitting inside, Once LADYBOUNCE's Nob and Biggy heard the distant talking disappear from SM's door they fell back in relief.