Prolouge

We see ourselves just outside of Herta's Space Station, with Himeko, March 7th, Dan Heng and Stelle running away, when suddenly a loud screech was heard coming closer, as they looked at the source they say the Doomsday Beast, approaching.

"Everyone! Prepare for a fight!"

Himeko shouted, as the rest brought out their weapons. Unknown to them someone was walking behind them, Himeko felt the individual's presence as she turned around, and saw a black figure with big round eyes walking towards them. He stopped and pointed at Stelle, who held her weapon tightly.

The Beast roared as it released a devastating beam heading towards March 7th, Stelle moved as quickly as she can and blocked it, but was overwhelmed by it, causing the Stellaron inside her to react. Seeing this Himeko and Dan Heng tried to approach her but the Figure snapped his finger as a glitching wall appeared infront of the two.

"What are you doing?! If we do not do anything all of us will die!"

Himeko told the figure, only to be answered by a nod.

"Himeko, what should we do?"

Dan Heng asked.

"Nothing for now... with this wall in front of us, we can't fo anything, we aren't even sure what it's made of... it might cause us harm if we touch it."

"How's March? She's just unconscious, must be shocked my that."

Himeko noticed that the Stellaron inside Stelle was ready to explode, and she saw the figure walk towards Stelle, it raised his hand, he pushed Stelle's forehead, as the Stellaron calmed down, the Walls disappeared as she and Dan Heng who carried March walked towards the Figure and Stelle.

Stelle only saw a masked figure carrying her in his arms, he looked at her and said.

"You really are as interesting as she told... I wish to what more can you do, with the power of a Stellaron."

That was the last thing she heard as she fell unconscious. Later she woke up inside a room, with March looking at her.

"March..?"

"Oh, thank god, your awake! Can you move? You need anything? Himeko and the rest are talking to someone right now."

"What happened?"

"That's what Himeko and the rest are finding out."

The two walked towards the Parlor Car, and saw Himeko, Dan Heng, Welt, Asta and surprisingly Herta sitting there talking to a green haired adult.

"Again, I'm sorry that I made you worried, it's just she asked me to do that in order for Stelle to have glimpse of what's ahead and for him to see her."

"You almost caused me my Space Station, with that stunt."

"And my crew!"

Herta and Himeko said as the guy just smiled nervously.

"Again, I'm sorry, but I owed her a lot so, I can't just ignore if she needs my help."

"Who is this her, that you speak of?"

Welt asked.

"I cannot tell you who she is but, know that you know her."

"If what you said is true, that you were just helping 'her', why can't you talk to us earlier? Is it because of a deal?"

Dan Heng asked as the guy turns to him.

"No, you see that form of mine is uncontrolable for now, I can only do is walk, move and use it's abilities, if I try to talk it will be hard to move."

The guy explained.

"But why?"

March asked as she and Stelle sat down.

"You see my form works like a how our body works, as long as we train it it becomes much stronger and faster, its the same with my form, as I use it more, the more i can do, because I can only use 10% of my form, all I can do is basic movements, but once I reach 15% to 20% I'll be able to talk while maintaining my form and also additional skills."

"So... in short you're like a game character thay has to level up to unlock more power ups?"

March said as the guy nods.

"Basically yeah, sorry if my explanation is hard to understand, I don't even understand it... all I know is I woke up in a bed with 'her' beside me smiling."

"So, you haven't had this form of yours for long?"

"Nope, probably had this for a Month."

"Interesting..."

Herta said as she grew curious of him.

"Wait, we never got your name."

Himeko said as the guy thinks for a bit and smiled.

"Ah, yes, I never introduced myself, I'm Glitch or that's what she calls me, please to meet you!"

"Glitch, I have a proposal to you, join the Astral Express, We need someone like you, you can help us stop more disasters to happen."

Glitch just smiled at her and smiled.

"Well, I got nowhere else to go, so why not!"