Chapter 1

"Wake up... Ninth! Wake up!"

Glitch shot up from his bed as he breath heavily, he looked around and saw nobody, but Stelle beside him sleeping... wait.

"Stelle, what are you doing in my room?"

 "Huh?.. this isn't my room?"

"No..."

"It's fine... we'll just think about it tomorrow..."

Stelle muttered as she drift back to sleep.

'This girl... not even a day after I met her, she's already too much of a hustle... why did I agree to her demands...'

Glitch thought as he laid in bed slowly going back to sleep

"Ninth! Can you hear me?"

"Huh?.. Who's there?"

"Ninth! We only have a few minutes before you wake up again!"

Glitch opened his eyes, as he saw that he is currently in front of Eight Individuals sitting on their thrones.

"Who are you people? Where's Stelle?! Where am I?!"

He shouted as he took a stance, but was quickly apprehended by a black fabric that was too hard to tear apart.

"Calm down, Ninth... we aren't here to hurt you or anyone else... and to answer your questions... We are the previous holder of the Nine Stars... and this place is the Domain of the End, where all that has ended arrive..."

"Why am I here?!"

"Because, you have lost a part of you... your memories are scattered around the vast Universes that you will travel to... and we shall be your guide to get them back..."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Of course... We've been with you since the Star chose you as it's Champion..."

"What's my name?"

"Ah, you wish to know... Sadly, We cannot tell you, as the Star is preventing us from alternating the script..."

"Wait... She said I wasn't part of the script..."

"Yes, but you have a different script to play... I wish we could  tell you more but we don't have much time... Here! this is a fragment of the star! this holds the Star of Imprisonment Version: Black Chains."

"Kid, you have a long way ahead until you know who you are, but I can only tell you one thing, If you think that this search for who you are is just an endless road, remember that what you're searching for is precious to you now and then, those memories holds those who you see as family, lovers and friends, that has stick with you till the end."

A large muscular man of a wide build. He had a square jaw, small dull blue eyes and lacked eyebrows. He was also bald and had a very short beard.

His clothes consisted of dark leather clothes, golden stylish goggles, and a bandolier. The leather jacket had yellow shoulder pads, and he had it open and didn't wear a shirt, it showed his muscular torso.

"Everyone... I hold dear..."

"That's my final words to you, Kid, and as you forgot who I am, the names Daigoro Banjo."

Banjo chuckled as he sat down on his chair and began turning into stone.

" What happened to him?!"

Glitch exclaimed as he saw Banjo's stone figure.

"Resting... as we should all be, Ninth, please find the fragments and let us rest..."

"I... will."

"Thank you..."

Izuku sat up from his bed as he saw Stelle hugging from his waist with a drool on her mouth. He slowly got up and fixed her position, he got out of his room and went to the Parlor Car, and there he saw the man he wanted to talk to.

"Mr. Yang..."

"Have you finally remember?"

"Yes, just the memories with you, Tesla and Einstein... Does she know?"

"No, there is no need to tell her as she is a different "

"I see... You know... I might not have all my memories... but I know someone is searching for Himeko."

"Yes, I know, but until that fated reunion, we shall say nothing towards her, she enjoys her adventures with the crew, I don't want to ruin it for her, now that she is experiencing what she always dreams off."

"If that's what you want, then I wont tell her..."

"You know... the girls will be shocked to see you alive, the last time I or anyone from our world saw you was, when you and Himeko died... And she will definitely cry if she saw you..."

"I know, but, I was given a new purpose... although I want to go back and try to remember my memories back home, my purpose is with you guys now, only time will tell, if what we had back then, can still blossom now."

"And that purpose is?"

"The same one you follow... Himeko is also a very important person in my life as much she is to you and Ki-."

"Heh, even with your memories erased your heart knows who is important to you."

"Might be... Mr. Yang... the Nine Stars are scattered around the universe... i need them to get my memories back..."

"I know, Luckily the world that Himeko set course to, did have a similar pulse as to that of the Nine Stars... once we arrive tomorrow get Dan Heng, March and Stelle to explore the world and seal the Stellaron, and find the fragment."

Glitchnods as he and Welt sat down drinking their own respective drinks.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wow! It's cold! i kind of regret not wearing pants now..."

March exclaimed as she tremble by the cold.

"Well, Next time, try and pick clothes that matches the weather of the world we're going to and not the clothes that looks good for taking pictures with!"

Glitch exclaimed as he, Stelle and Dan Heng walked away.

"I'm sorry, for not having a Stellaron to keep me warm, or a cheat codes like yours!"

"Dan Heng is just the same as you, you don't hear him complaining."

"it is cold, but I rather search for a place that has heat than complaining about it..."

Dan Heng stated as March just curled up to a ball as she sat down, Izuku seeing this sighs and took of his jacket and put it on March.

"Use that, I can just by a new one when we find a city or a town..."

Glitch said as he walked on ahead, March looked at him as she grew a smirk on her face.

"What's this? The Great and Powerful Glitch is being a gentleman?"

"Don't get use to it, it's just because you chose the wrong outfit, next time, I'll leave you to freeze."

"Meanie..."

March muttered as she pouts and walked beside Glitch.

Astral Expresses' Glitchy Memberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें