𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This is a work of fanfiction
and is not being distributed for profit.

All characters and settings are the property of their respective owners.

No money is being made and no rights are being asserted.

This story is for entertainment purposes only, and is not intended to infringe on any copyrights held by the original creator(s) of any character, storyline, or universe.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental.

The author makes no claims to the authenticity or accuracy of any information in this story, and the author is not responsible for any offence or damage caused by this work.

Any opinions, beliefs, or statements expressed by any character in this story are those of that character only and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author.
Any similarity to actual events, persons, or places is coincidental and not by design.

By reading this story, the reader expressly waives any and all rights he/she/they may have against the author of any damages caused by any content in this work.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Note that :

➳ 𝖶𝗈𝗇'𝗍  𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
➳ 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 "𝖸/𝖭"
➳ 𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
➳ 𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍  contain profanities
➳ May or may not be a short story
➳ 𝖬𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇  𝖬𝖢 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖫

-𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞-