Part 1

1

"Grandma, please, don't sell Jin'er, I beg you."

Childish voices sounded in the room. I saw a boy in a gray cloth shirt with a lot of patches, washed white, and a pair of rag shoes, pulling an old woman's trousers, begging desperately with.

He was only tall enough to reach the old woman's thigh, so he could only grab the old woman's trousers, relentlessly holding on.

The old lady was dressed in a brown silk collared beige with bright colors, a bun on her head, and a silver hairpin inserted obliquely, her complexion was rosy and shiny.

She pushed the little boy away and scolded: "If you don't sell her, will you sell you? Your mother has been in a coma for several days, and there is no money at home to treat your mother. I found it with great difficulty." People want to buy your sister so that they can pay for your mother's medical treatment, you don't even understand this?"

The little boy was only four years old. Hearing this, he looked at the woman lying on the bed in the house, with red circles in his eyes.

His mother suddenly fell ill a few days ago, and she couldn't wake up no matter how much she screamed. He and his sister talked a lot to mother, but mother just didn't wake up, and she didn't know what disease she had.

It was at this time that grandma proposed to sell the little boy's younger sister, Huang Jin'er, and use the money for his mother to see a doctor. Although the little boy is young, he also knows that his mother is seriously ill, and now he is in a dilemma.

"Brother, just let me go. Grandma said that only in this way can I see a doctor for mother. When mother is well, you and mother will come to see me often. I will miss you." The little girl Huang Jin'er and Huang Jun'er are the same For twins, Huang Jun'er was born a little earlier, and has always regarded himself as an elder brother, and loves this younger sister very much.

But now, the little boy was also at a loss. He could only watch his sister being pulled by his grandma with tears in his eyes.

"Jun'er, look, your sister is much more sensible than you. How would your family survive without your mother?" A bitter voice sounded, and the voice was full of gloating.

Chu Rong heard these noisy voices, but she couldn't open her eyes. In the drowsiness, there was a force running around in her mind.

Although she couldn't see it, she could still hear it, and she was inexplicably anxious.

"Mother, mother, wake up! If you don't wake up, my sister will be sold, and we will never see my sister again, mother"

Suddenly, Chu Rong felt her body pushed by a weak force, and then heard the little boy's voice.

In an instant, a memory that did not belong to her flashed by like a movie clip. She saw the 20-year life course of a woman named Chu Rong who looked very similar to her.

Suddenly, Chu Rong opened her eyes.

In the end, she saw her soul rushing into Chu Rong's body, which shocked her and jumped up from the bed.

She actually, time-traveled!

"Mother? Mother!"

The little boy Huang Jun'er was taken aback, but he reacted quickly and threw himself into Chu Rong's arms.

"Mom!"

At the door, when a little girl saw Chu Rong wake up, she also cried and wanted to come over, but was held back by a woman, and she couldn't escape no matter how hard she struggled.

Chu Rong frowned. In the movie-like memory, she was the mother of these two little dolls.

Seeing her daughter's pitiful face covered with tears by the woman's wrist, Chu Rong couldn't help frowning.

"Stop it, let my daughter go."

Chu Rong looked at the woman. This should be the sister-in-law of the original owner of the body, Huang Wang's sister-in-law of the Huang family.

The Huang Wang family in the room was stunned for a moment, and looked at the mother-in-law, Mrs. Huang, and found that the latter also had a look of astonishment.

"How is this possible?" Mrs. Huang murmured in a low voice, which only Huang Wang could hear.

Huang Jin'er felt that the strength of the suppression was weak, so she hurriedly got rid of her aunt's hand, ran to Chu Rong's side, and took Chu Rong's other hand.

Chu Rong was holding both hands by the two children, feeling a little awkward in her heart. She is still an innocent girl who has never talked about feelings. This time travel, two dolls came directly, and no one can accept it immediately!

"It's fine if you wake up, coax the dead girl quickly and let her go into the city with me." Mrs. Huang recovered from her shock, a flash of hostility flashed in her eyes, and commanded Chu Rong domineeringly.