63

Chapter 451 I'll go find it

At the same time as the knock on the door sounded, He Wen, who was chopping firewood at the door of the kitchen, ran over quickly, opened the courtyard door, and saw that the chief manager of the mountain was coming, nodded his head to say hello, and invited him in.

Xiao Chen returned a salute with a smile, entered the courtyard gate, and saw Huang Shuhai standing there holding a bowl of sliced ??meat. She was relieved but at the same time couldn't help being angry. You have to give me a good reprimand.

"You came here because of the smell. I just finished the bottom of the pot." Chu Rong came out of the kitchen, and she couldn't help joking when she saw Mrs. Chen coming.

"My boss still made the bottom of the pot so fragrant." Xiao Chen first bent over to Huang Shuhai, then walked up to Chu Rong with a smile and said, "No wonder my Xiaoyong didn't go back after dark, it was you who made it for a long time Cook by yourself. The brat told me several times at home that your cooking is delicious."

"Pfft, I hear your sour tone, no matter how much Xiaoyong likes my cooking, it's definitely not as delicious as your mother's cooking." Chu Rong said as she walked towards the East Wing, and those children got off school. After that, I love to get together to review my homework.

My own home, Xiao Chen's home, and Shantou, these three places are often visited by children. Of course, since Xiaoshan came, Li Kun's home has also become a daily gathering place for several children.

After entering the study in the East Wing, Chu Rong was stunned for a moment before seeing any of the children, and then said with a smile, "It seems that the children have gone to the mountain or Li Kun's house. I will ask He Wen to look for them. Wait here for a while, when the time comes, go and call the family, and let's cook the pot together."

"Let's go to Li Kun's house. I just came back from the mountain, and the children didn't go up." Xiao Chen nodded with a smile.

Maybe it's because no children have disappeared in the village, or maybe it's because the kids like Jun'er are usually well-behaved and sensible, and they sometimes come home late, so the two mothers are not too worried.

Chu Rong greeted He Wen and asked him to find someone. These days He Wen also went to look for him twice, and after nodding in agreement, he threw down the ax and went out.

The table has already been set up in the main room, the bottoms of the two pots are firmly on the small stove, and they are just about to boil. Wen Niang is busy serving dishes from the kitchen, and Old Man Chu can't stay idle. Seeing that Huang Shuhai has washed the meat slices, he rushes to grab them Go to the main room.

While waiting for the children, Chu Rong and Mrs. Chen chatted about the mountain. The food in the field has been harvested, and the next step is to pick the fruit. The apples, pears and citrus are already ripe and can be picked at any time. .

Xiao Chen proposed to let the long-term workers on the top of the mountain work hard for a few days, pick them and transport them to the county for sale. The orchard on the top of the mountain is not big, and there are only more than a hundred trees that grow fruit at this time, and some were destroyed by Li Daniu and his wife. To be honest, there are really not many, and a dozen people can pick them in less than two days.

Chu Rong nodded after hearing this, but those sticky apples had to be picked in advance and put away separately. After telling Xiao Chen about this, he asked her to go back and call her family.

Xiao Chen agreed with a smile, it is rare to be able to eat the craftsmanship of the master, and she also saw it just now, the goat looked like a wild animal hunted by the master of the master, needless to say the quality of the meat, she likes to cook , Of course, there are also reasons for greed, how can I refuse such a good thing.