53

Chapter 351

The courtyard of the Huang family is on the north side of the village, adjacent to the Lin family. Therefore, besides Liu Guilan's family, there are two families from the Huang family and three families from the Lin family.

The matter of selling the child was decided by Mrs. Huang yesterday, because the eldest grandson, Huang Song, finally came back after disappearing for several months. At that time, Mrs. Huang cried a lot.

But when Huang Song came back, he didn't want to see him cry, but wanted to get married, marry that little romantic widow who was five or six years older than him. After he told Mrs. Huang and the others, Huang Wenhai was so angry that he wanted to kill his relatives righteously, but with Mrs. Huang and Huang Wang's here, no matter how you think about it, it is impossible for Huang Song to suffer.

Mrs. Huang forced her to die, and Huang Wang was even more powerful. It seemed that except for the eldest son, the others were all picked up. Even the one in her belly didn't seem to value much, so Huang Wenhai beat her belly to force Huang Wenhai to agree. this marriage.

In fact, the Huang family made more trouble yesterday, but they closed the door and came to make trouble at home. Even if outsiders heard it, they just whispered a few words and listened with their ears.

But today is different, I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, when the girl came, there was a lot of commotion, and the surrounding families were alarmed, which is why this situation happened.

Huang Shuhai listened to the words of the aunts and uncles in the neighborhood, and his heart was full of complexities. He still remembered what his father said to him when he left home.

"In the future, father will not ask you to take care of your mother, nor will he ask you to help your elder brother. I only hope that you can survive safely and take good care of your wife and children."

What did he say at that time, it seems that he didn't say anything, he didn't refuse or agree, in fact, he had resentment towards this mother and elder brother in his heart, otherwise why didn't he sternly refuse, serving his mother and helping his brother? ?

Huang Shuhai pursed his lips tightly, his dark eyes sank when he thought of old man Huang's last words. Equal treatment? Thinking of these four words, Huang Shuhai's heart softened a little. Naturally, his children should be treated equally, and all of them are his treasures.

"Second brother, your eldest nephew is going to get married, so bring the money."

A sharp female voice suddenly sounded, Huang Shuhai frowned slightly when he heard the words, and moved his gaze to Mrs. Huang's face, as expected, he saw that the eyes that should be full of maternal love were full of disgust and disgust as usual.

If there is any difference, it is that there is a little more hatred. I hate my son.

Huang Shuhai wanted to laugh out loud, but his throat was tight and he couldn't make any sound.

Chu Rong, who had been standing beside him, carefully noticed the strangeness of her man, looked at his tightly pursed lips, and then looked at the ferocious old lady Huang, and suddenly laughed.

That's right, just laughing, laughing freely, wantonly, with physiological tears flowing from the corners of the eyes.

Raising her hand to wipe away the moisture from the corners of her eyes, Chu Rong raised her eyebrows and stepped forward to stand in front of Huang Shuhai. She sneered and asked coldly, "My nephew is getting married? Are you sure you're not talking about my brother Jun? I heard that my son got married and I paid for it." Yes, but I have never heard of a nephew getting married and asking the uncle to give money."