|01| The meeting

Hi! This is A/N!!
I'm trying to be more active, since school starts for me Tomorrow, It might be a little hard.. but I'll TRY to publish more Chapters ♡

-

I blinked, and blinked.
I was so tired.. until I found this strange app, I didn't know it.. but I downloaded it, I had no idea how it worked-

It was 5AM, I couldn't sleep at all.

I kept on texting random groups, asking how this app works, but they kept kicking me out.. was I.. weird?

I didn't think of any negative things, I kept on trying. Until.. I joined a group, named "4 Lo$ers"

5:53AM, 2 active people.

Me and another person.
I asked him, what this app is supposed to be. He explained everything to me!
I was so happy, that I finally found someone-

I found out that his name was:
"Choi Soobin"

We kept on talking, till one person went online.. he asked Soobin who I was and what I was doing in here. He seemed a bit annoyed, he managed to calm down.

This person's name was "Choi Beomgyu"
Once we got to know eachother he was actually pretty chill.. and cool.

It was 10AM, Saturday. And finally.. the other 2 people managed to wake up and chat. Their names were Kang Taehyun and Huening Kai. Actually.. they weren't confused, or annoyed. They were nice to me!

We chatted for hours, and hours.
I didn't expect all that to happen.. but new friends ain't that bad, right?

The new group name was "5 Lo$ers"
And then our admin, Soobin. Put the group on private, so no more people could join..

Oh, I also found out that they were a music band! Not that popular.. but we wrote more songs, until we got noticed more.

After some months, people noticed us more and more. A popular company "Big Hit Entertainment", now known as Big Hit Music decided to turn us into a K-POP group, since we were more popular now too.

Me, and the boys debuted in a group called "Tomorrow X Together" (TXT) With the song "CROWN"