|03| Kidnapped?

A/N AGAIN HELLO HELLO!!
I'm so glad my first 2 chapters got seen by 16 people like WHAT⁉️
thank you so much! This chapter will be a LOT shorter don't ask me why. Please.. 😔

~

"Don't worry soobin we are going to find him, or he's going to come back himself.. I hope." I tried to comfort him for some minutes until he stopped sobbing.

A few moments later, our staff STORMED into the practice room "Where did Beomgyu go?!— Soobin.. I told you to have an eye on him earlier, you promised you'd do that." He sighed. Soobin looked at him like he did something very bad.

"It's not his fault, stop giving him negative vibes, and maybe it wasn't even his fault, maybe it was mine, who knows, hmh?" I was so pissed in that moment.. sometimes our staff PISSES ME OFF.

They looked at me, feeling guilty. I chuckled.. "Now if you'd excuse me, I have to talk to Soobin.. Would you mind going outside? Thank you." The staff rolled their eyes and walked out and closed the door.

Soobin looked at me, with those eyes who turned from shocked to confused. "Uhm– why did you just do that? You know you didn't have to—" "Shut it already." I walked off and went to the practice room nearby.

— Next day, 1.34PM —

I was just trying to train, but then someone disturbed me. I sighed, stopped and turned around to see who just entered.

It's soobin? He seems to be very,, relived? Did something happen?.. I have so many questions to ask–

"Yeonjun-Hyung.. They found him." My eyes went wide, did they really find him? I can't believe it.

I jumped and went straight to the practice room where I was hoping to see him. But there was no one there.. I felt something coming from behind me, I thought it was him.. and then suddenly everything went black.