|02| Group problems

Hello!! This is A/N, again..
I finally managed to continue writing my fiction OMG.

~

After 1/2 years our group started to "disappear" for some reason. We started to lose views..

I was looking at soobin, I felt like something was wrong with him, so I walked up to him and touched his shoulder.

"Hey soobin? I was gonna ask if you're doing okay?" I asked him, he was not speaking all day.. I really hope that he was doing fine.

"Soobs, tell me what's wrong. You are not like that, so I know that Theres something wrong with you. If you don't want to talk, then write it on a piece of paper.."

I tore off a piece of paper and gave him a pen. I waited for him to write something... but he just looked at me with those eyes. I'm worried.

"It's okay then, I guess." As I was going to leave soobin suddenly grabbed my arm, and took me somewhere.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you.. I'm sorry I can't take care of everything." Soobin said and looked into my eyes. His eyes were teary. "Hey, Hey! It's not your fault... ...maybe we just have to improve, but I'm telling you.. it's not your fault." I grabbed onto him and gave him a warm-hearted hug.

We walked back into the practice room, seeing the other members.. But one of the members were not showing up ..Their facial expressions were already telling me that something has happened.

Soobin spoke up "what's happening, why are you guys crying? Taehyun-ah, did something happen..?" He started to look very worried. I was also very worried...

"Beomgyu is missing." Kai said, in a shaky voice. "WHAT?".. "Beomgyu is missing?.." Soobin was falling onto the ground, kneeling before Kai. "Please tell me that this is some kind of stupid joke."

Kai shook his head "No, Soobin.. I'm not joking."

I sat down next to soobin & hugged him. "Don't worry.. he's gonna come back soon I hope. "