Royals: Chapter 2

I jumped as Hermione burst into the room, on thr other bed Ron shot up aswell. Hermione looked excited and had a wide smile on her face.

"Harry, Ron. Come downstairs, we've been allowed to attend a order meeting!"

My interest now peaked I looked at Ron who seemed just as surprised. We then both scrambled to get off our beds and followed Hermione downstairs.

When we reached the stair Ginny came tumbling put of he'd and Hermione's room, she was also grinning. When she caught up with us she panted, "Is it true? Fred and George said something about it earlier but I thought they were pulling my leg!"

I shrugged, "I dunno, but wr might aswell check."

Ron furrowed, "Okay buy why are they letting us sit in on one?"

I agreed with Ron internally but hey, why look a prize horse in the mouth huh?

Hermione frowned at Ron's words1, "That's... a surprisingly good point."

Ron smiled at the compliment before his brain caught up with him, "Hey what do you mean 'Surprisingly!"

But Hermione had already brushed past him and into the kitchen. Ron was left staring at a empty spot on the floor where Hermione had been previously.

I gave him a pat on the back before I entered the kitchen aswell

>•<

The kitchen was packed full, there were people sitting and standing everywhere there was nearly no room left. Harry, Ron and Hermione looked to eachother then to Ginny and to thr almost full room.

Hermione pursed her lips, "Maybe we could just-"

She was interuppted by Mrs. Weasley who ushered them to 4 chairs near the front.

>•<

A few minutes later, as everyone settled down, Dumbledore started the meeting.

"I have gathered you all here because some information has come to my attention."

There was murmer of chatter as everyone tried to guess what the 'information' was. Was it about Voldemort? Or was it something completely unrelated?

Dumbledore cleared his throat to bring the tension back to him, "The ministry has brought it upon themselves to invite the children of some, foreign dignitaries, to attend Hogwarts for the year."

Dumbledore paused to let the information sink in before continuing, "I have convinced the minister to let them stay here for the next 3 weeks. So I gathered many of you here for a breifing of sorts. These people are powerful, and hold much sway here as they do in their home country. Having them as enemies would be dangerous, incredibly so."

Everyone watches as Dumbledore places four separate envelopes on the table, one that was yellow and black with a pegasus wax stamp, one that was purple and black with a eagle wax stamp, one that was green and black with a symbol of two swords slashing as its wax stamp, and one more that was black and grey with the symbol of a sceptre as its wax stamp.

"They are similarly sorted into houses, except their system seems to be more complicated. I shall start with their first 'house'," He gestured to the orange a bd black envelope, "Known as Sector 1 and lead by a man, or more accurately, centaur, deemed Lord Khiron."

There's a few eyebrow raises and confused looks at the idea of a centaur, being a teacher, much less head of house! But they keep their opinions to the reserves, instead watching as Dumbledore opened the first envelope.

Inside there are 5 separate pieces of paper. Dumbledore pucks up the first one which had a picture of a boy who looked to be around 16. He had black hair, a tan complexion and greenish eyes. He had a sharp jawline and had an eyebrow raised in the picture. Around his head was a crown of Silver laurels, accented by a deep sea-green.