Royals and Dirty Old Hats: Chapter 3

Nico checked his appearance in the mirror. He had to look 'presentable' for their arrival at Hogwarts. Nico was currently sharing a 'changing room' with the other Princes. Which really just meant Jason, Percy and T.J, even though T.J had left awhile ago. Alex was with the girls (Hazel and Mallory Keen) in the other room.

Everyone else, bar the 'consorts' (Annabeth, Leo- Jason and Piper had broken up amicably. Turns out putting two gay people in a straight relationship doesn't really work-, Frank and Magnus) just changed in their separate rooms. The 'consorts' had two rooms, one for the boys and one for Annabeth and Magnus, next to ours and the Princess's. Apparently they were expected to stay near us at all times.

I hummed happily, since they had to be near us, that meant Will would be coming with us! Of course he wasn't here yet, we were gonna meet him at the station, along with Rachel. The way Mr. D explained it was our parents wanted us yo have the Family Seer and a trained medi-wizard,(that's what they were called apparently), on hand in case of an emergency.

And if that medi-wizard happened to be my boyfriend? It was a coincidence. So be it. The King had already ordered it, who was I to complain?

I was totally going to milk this for all its got.

...

Alex has been a bad influence on me.

...

ANYWAY!

Jason, the nosey bastard (affectionate), had apparently heard me humming and it caught his attention because, I'm, and I quote; 'Never this happy!'

Number 1: Fuck you

Number 2: He's absolutely right and i want to hit him for it

Number 3: Fuck you.

Number 4: One more to keep it even, FUCK YOU

That was nice to get out.

Anyway, we had to leave soon to meet with the others. Got to do one more breifing before the school year actually starts and all. Can't have anyone exposing us (*cough, cough* Leo *cough, cough*).

I straightened out the collar of the school's (Pantheons Academy that is,) 'uniform' and turned to Jason and Percy. Percy was looking a mess, as per usual, but Jace had straightened him out a little, so he still looked like royalty, just the cocky and lazy kind, the ones who didn't really take it seriously, I mean it wasn't him at all but it worked, plus he still looked somewhat regal.

I sighed, we all had to project some sort of image. It seemed Percy had chosen what his would be. Or more like Hekate had chosen it for us.

Jason looked a lot more, er- professional? Anyway. He'd grown his hair out a bit, after seeing some photos of himself from before Camp Half-Blood with longer hair he'd hoped it would help jog his memory. It had helped, if only a little.

Jason's hair now reached slightly past his shoulders, and he had enough of it to put in a half-up half-down do. Actually, me and him had a similar length. His was purposeful, I just neglected to cut mine. Wasn't bothered to. And Will said he liked it long anyway. Who was I to rob him of my delightful looks?

What was I saying?

Right, Jason's uniform was looking perfect, not a crinkle to be seen. He looked serious and not like the type of guy you'd like to mess with. He was tall and the deep purple lining to his uniform only enhanced the look. As did Percy's muted orange. My robes also had an orange lining, I mean atleast it wasn't as bright as the camp's t-shirt so that was a win.

I looked back into the mirror, my hair was in a bun at the back of my head, it was held in place by my wand. The magical sticks had been gifted to us by Hekate. But only after an intense test that left most of us exhausted. Mine was a dark mahogany wood with a black thorn handle, don't worry, it doesn't hurt to hold. It matched nicely with the uniform and having it in close reach could be helpful in the future. Not to mention it was so much faster than tying up my hair.