Just To Have You

Bada Lee POV:

"Final Dance, Bada!" Tatter went ahead and called me. "You have a one on one dance with the other team. On the spot change of rules."

I was definitely surprised.

"Wait... I thought we have 2 more episodes left and my portion for the No Respect Dancer will be tomorrow? What is happening?"

Then she could not respond. I went ahead and placed the banner on my head and then wished for the best. I was about to turn to the other end and go to the other studio but they wanted me to go the main arena, where it all began.

Leaders and representatives were there... But I was yet surprised with the person next to Kirsten. Sitting right next to her, she took of her hat and it was Elise. I could not recognize her. Gosh, she is too beautiful and with dancing? Oh, damn. It's over for me.

Daniel walks out and then he asked me to stand in the middle of the arena. I feel like my heart beating out of my chest and to have that thought, battling against my seniors--- I am going to pass out. With the team names rolling on the VTR, it landed on Jam Republic.

"With restrictions, Kirsten will allow Elise to substitute," Daniel speaks upon the microphone. "Shall we welcome Bebe vs. Jam Republic! Bada Lee versus Elise!"

I gave her a bow yet she remains firm. The fierce face and strong stare down at you weakens me. But I give it back. Taking the banner off my head and then replaced it with my hat, I prepared myself. The mechanics of the game was now different.

The top two performing groups will battle for the title and they will be dancing to the same music. Representatives, the leaders or the right hand dancers, will battle. I can dance, yes, and it is my passion. But I swear to God... If she dances around me, I would melt.

"The song is Shirt by SZA! We will have Bada start!" Daniel exclaims.

This is a song that I'm not a stranger to so I am very confident about this. The music starts playing and I started to feel every beat. The music coursing through my veins, the sweat rolling down my forehead, and the adrenaline filling me.

The loud screams of my members from above, cheers from the other teams, and the sight of her. I remained good eye contact and in the back of mind, I was fighting the urge to collapse. Just stay cool and pull off this dance. I went up to her and did my dance move, shaking my hips up and down---- and to be this close to a dance with her feels right.

 I went up to her and did my dance move, shaking my hips up and down---- and to be this close to a dance with her feels right

And then he started to count down to one and my session was over. I went ahead and moved back to my space and then prepared myself. She takes off her oversized top and then reveals a white tank top, hugging her figure. She starts moving through the melody of the song and wow, she's mesmerizing.

It's what you say and how you do me
How I'm 'posed to trust, baby? 'Posed to love?
It ain't 'posed to hurt this way, all I need is the best of you
How I got to say it? Give me all of you

"Mhmm," she hummed as she got close to me.

Centimeters. She stared down to my sole and then bit her lower lip, remaining that eye contact. Body roll almost close to my body and her hands almost touching my front. Elise moves back and finishes her dance and then gives her one and final look, before bowing to finish her dance.

And there it was. The battle was over.

This will be the last time I see her and the moment that we have all be waiting for. My members went down and then her members went down too for the announcement. The judges were holding their cards while Daniel was holding the trophy.

And then as Daniel gave the signal, the judges presented the cards. Showing one vote for Jam Republic and two votes for Bebe. I exclaimed for joy as we won the title for this year's Street woman Fighter's winner! Daniel handed to me the trophy and I raised it up in the air and we all celebrated.

We stayed for a while and then the other groups congratulated me and the team. Tatter took the trophy back to our place and then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was her.

"Great job, Bada! You deserve it," Elise said. "You outdid yourself and it was an honor to battle against you."

"I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for you, so thank you!" I replied in excitement. "See you around?"

"Sure. If you're free, we can have a proper drink after this--- we will do it next time," she said with a smirk on her face. "They'd kill me if I would take you away from them." Shrle referred to my team.

"I wouldn't mind of course."

Elise looked me at me on the lips and then back up. It made me bite my lip and then she caught it. "You never stop mesmerizing me."