*:・゚。 𝟐 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

2:00 AM

The moon hung like a silver pendant in the velvet sky, casting its soft glow on the silent corridors of the Park mansion. Sunghoon's heart raced as he tiptoed across the luxurious carpet in his bedroom. He was a creature of the night, and his nocturnal excursions had become a secret ritual that granted him fleeting freedom from the constraints of his royal existence.

Sunghoon, dressed in dark attire to blend with the shadows, carefully opened his bedroom window. The cool night air kissed his face as he slipped out onto the balcony, leaving the room's opulence behind. With grace and precision, he climbed down the ivy-covered trellis and landed softly in the moonlit garden below.

As he ventured into the secluded gardens, he spotted a familiar figure waiting in the shadows. Jay, his cousin and partner in this clandestine escape, emerged like a ghost from the darkness.

"Ready for another night, Sunghoon?" Jay whispered, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Sunghoon nodded, his expression a mixture of thrill and anxiety. "Let's go."

Together, they traversed the quiet streets, guided by their shared determination to live a life away from the scrutiny of their royal families. The path was familiar, winding through the ancient alleys of Evernight, leading them to the heart of their sanctuary.

The underground fighting club was a world apart, hidden beneath the surface of the city. The scent of secrecy and rebellion lingered in the air as they entered. The dimly lit chamber was filled with masked figures, each seeking refuge from their privileged lives.

Sunghoon and Jay settled at the dimly lit bar, a place where the drinks flowed freely, and anonymity was prized above all. Sunghoon's gaze wandered, searching for a familiar face among the many concealed behind soft veils, masks and hidden identities.

And then, his heart skipped a beat as his eyes locked onto a stranger at the bar. a magnetic presence, sat there, mysterious and alluring. Sunghoon's lips formed a tentative smile, but shyness held him back. He watched from a distance, captivated by the enigma, wondering if this night held the promise of something more.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

supriseeeee it's double povvvv !

i love double povs and ive wanted to try doing one because it was the most fitting concept for the first chaps <3