*:・゚。 𝟑𝟑 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

In the quiet cocoon of the royal chamber, night had draped its velvety cloak over the castle. Sunghoon, dressed in the gentle embrace of silky pajamas, found solace on the edge of his bed. The moon's ethereal glow filtered through the parted curtains, casting a soft radiance upon the room.

With a flicker of curiosity, Sunghoon retrieved his phone, its luminescent screen beckoning him into the digital realm. As he navigated through the sea of applications, his fingers danced over the touchscreen until they settled on Heeseung's contact.

He thought for a moment of what he could call him. "seungie? nahhh sounds like a bf to me... maybe hee? nahh too basic... oh wait i found it!, so as micheal jackson once said..."

HEE HEE:

You:

hey it's sunghoon

HEE HEE:

hey

You:

so um what did u wanna tell me?

HEE HEE:

nothing,

just wanted to get your number

You:

my number?! 🤨

HEE HEE:

yes :)

your number, Park Sunghoon

You:

yk what? goodnight

However, the ghost of a blush crept across Sunghoon's cheeks, the lingering warmth of his text unfurling a newfound excitement within him. A soft giggle escaped his lips before he gently slapped his cheek as he stopped giggling, a playful admonition to the whimsical musings that had taken residence in his thoughts.

"Omg, Sunghoon, what are you thinking?"

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

kind of a short chap but i wanted to try smth new 

also i might use this format again i kinda like it