*:・゚。 𝟏𝟔 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

The sprawling forest, bathed in the golden hues of the setting sun, served as the backdrop for Heeseung's arrival at the secluded summer camp. He, along with his cousins, Felix and Minho, made their way to the cabin marked with the number corresponding to their assigned lodging. The rustic charm of the cabin, designed for two occupants, beckoned with the promise of a temporary haven.

As Heeseung entered the cabin, he couldn't help but marvel at the homely details that defined their living quarters for the weeks ahead. Twin beds adorned with plaid covers exuded warmth, a small television nestled in one corner promised moments of entertainment, and an adjoining bathroom offered the essential amenities to ensure their comfort.

However, amid this quaint backdrop, something else caught his eye—a pair of eyes that met his in an instant. The gaze was none other than Sunghoon's, and it held a tension that was impossible to ignore. The fleeting moment of eye contact quickly transformed into a look of seething animosity that simmered just beneath the surface.

Heeseung couldn't suppress a derisive snort before he turned away, his lips curling in a sardonic smile. His voice, laced with bitterness, broke the silence that had settled between them. "If I didn't hate this place enough," he muttered, loud enough for Sunghoon to hear, "I have a reason to now."

Sunghoon's reaction was immediate and intense. The mask of indifference he had worn until that point shattered into pieces. Surprise and resentment etched across his features, his jaw clenching with the weight of their shared history and the unexpected twist that had come to define this encounter.

In the cabin, the atmosphere had shifted dramatically. What was meant to be a serene and inviting space had become the battleground of their rivalry, setting the stage for a summer filled with unexpected confrontations and unresolved tensions. The tension between the two royals became a silent undercurrent that would shape their interactions in the weeks to come, forging a path into uncharted territory as the secluded summer camp unfolded before them.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑