Chapter 1

November 6th 2023.

Robin was studying in the library, when someone suddenly placed a coffee cup infront of them.

They took off their headphones and looked up at the person that placed it.

It was Tanner Grayton, a smart jock that Robin never really payed attention to.
But he was easily rememberable with his pointy ears.

R- Hello Tanner, what's with the coffee?
T- You know my name?

Tanner looked a bit shocked.
R- Of course, now what's new?
T- Well...

Tanner sat down next to Robin and slid him a party invitation.
T- I'm throwing a party at my parents place and I want you to join.
R- And the coffee is a bribe?

Robin said in a completely deadpan tone, looking over the invitation.
T- No, of course not! I just didn't know how else to approach you, you're labeled as the ice queen afterall.
And I thought coffee would get your attention.
R- Well it did and I'll see about the party. I have to revise everything from the last chapter for that upcoming test.
T- What. Test.
R- The one from the internal medicine class?

Tanner turned white.
T- Haha... Well thank you for reminding me of it cause now I gotta go.

T- SEE YOU AT THE PARTY.
Tanner yelled running out.

Robin smiled internally a bit while putting on his headphones and going back to study.

When after 3 minutes of silence, he saw shadows in the corner of their eye.

He was about to take off his headphones to ask what they needed when one of them suddenly snatched them from him.
R- Ease up, I was just about to ask you what you needed. Give them back and I'll help you with whatever you need.
A1- Nah, that's what you get for ignoring us.
R- I was just taking those off.

Robin got up and said in a more stern voice.
R- So may you please give them back?
A2- What are you gonna do if I don't?
R- I will make the hall monitor take those back.

The group burst out laughing as Robin just walked away to get someone.

Before they could even take 2 steps though, he was pulled back by his hair.

Which made Robin promptly punch the attacker square in the jaw, knocking them down to the floor.
That made the rest of the attackers join in.

After a couple minutes, security was brought in.
Splitting Robin and the attackers up and getting them patched up in the nurses office. Before immediately being rushed to the principals office.

After a bit of talking, the principal suddenly dropped this bombshell.
P- Robin; you're expelled.
R- Excuse me?
P- You attacked 5 students! We can't have future doctors just randomly attacking people.

Robin took a massive deep breath.
R- Correct me if I'm wrong.
But wasn't this just me, minding my own business.
When a group of people came up to me, one of them took my headphones and pulled my hair.
P- Yes I admit that was wrong, but that was just a fraction of what you've been doing to 20 other documented people.
R- I have been doing what now?
P- 20 people have came up to me and have told me about your behavior. From what I've heard, you've been stealing and threatening people.
Using your race as a weapon.
R- My race.... As. a. what.
P- You've been doing these awful deeds then you've been telling the people you hurt that if they speak out, you'll label them as racists.

Robin put his face in his hands while taking a deep breath.
R- Let's play devils advocate.
Do you have evidence?
P- Witness testimony.
R- May I see it?
P- No.
R- Okay then. What about the security cameras. Have they caught everything?
P- No.
R- So you're just believing all these people?
P- 20 people have spoken out about you.
R- Are they all white?
P- This doesn't change anything, you're still expelled.
R- Cool, I'm calling my lawyer.

Robin got up and walked out. Absolutely steaming.

Along the way, they passed Tanner.
T- Oh god, what happened to you?

Robin wanted to say something snarky like.
"You should see those guys."
But instead they just passed him and lock themselves in their dorm.

They started ringing up lawyer offices as they packed.
Once they were confident that their case is in good hands, they sat down in their now empty room.

And began searching for a new place they can stay in, while this whole ordeal gets sorted and dealt with.