Chapter five

I sighed, 'damn it'

Sasuke blinked, his eye brows furrowing, "pregnant? Y/n?- you mean Y/n L/n?"

Obito frowned, "are you stupid- yes Y/n."

I chuckled, rubbing my temples, "Obito, don't be rude."

He looked at me, his face saying 'but he's stupid.'

Sakura was silent now, her hands shaking slightly.

She stomped her foot, "why didn't you tell us!"

My expression turned to confusion, "why would I tell the people I dispise most- that I'm having a baby?"

She clenched her fist, her face red, "Sasuke deserved to know he was going to be a father!"

Sasuke was fumbling around with his phone, probably trying to work out the months.

Sakura gritted her teeth, "I deserved to know that my fiancee is having a baby with another women!"

Obito frowned, his brows furrowing. His shoulders slumped, "Sasukes baby?"

Sakura glared at him, "yes!"

He smirked, which quickly turned into a chuckle, "oh no, that baby's mine."

I pulled at my dress, trying to cover my stomach. All this talk of the pregnancy was making me nervous.

Sasuke dropped his phone, "y-youre joking right?"

Obito smirked, his hands wrapping around my waist, "do I look like I'm joking?"

Sasukes mouth fell open, "no- that can't be right! As far as she it-"

Obito smiled, "oh, it makes sense."

"No it doesnt!" Sasuke walked closer, Sakura pushed her self between them- trying to de-escalate the situation.

I waved my hands around, "can you two calm down, you're attracting attention."

"Shut up you whore!" Sasuke yelled at me, his dark eyes staring into mine, "you're the one who hops between family members!"

Obito growled, "hey-"

"Woah, woah," Sakura said, stepping in front of Obito. "Back off."

I clicked my tongue, shoving her away from Obito, "nah bitch, you back the fuck off."

She scoffed, "watch it Y/n, I ain't afraid to whoop your pregnant ass."

I chuckled, pulling back my hair, "I can beat your sorry ass, pregnant or not-"

My words cut short as Sasuke and Obito began getting physical.

Punches were being thrown between the two.

I yelped, "Hey! Stop!"

My words were unheard of course, I didn't know what to do.

I was panicking and screaming was the only way to do anything.

Sakura slapped me, "shut up bitch, my man can easily fold yours."

I gasped, grabbing her hair- slamming her head into the table.

...

Long story short.

Obitos being scolded by Itachi- and Sasukes being smacked around by Mikoto.

Sakura was standing a few feet away from me- Itachi was the one who broke our fight up.

She had a bloody nose, and her nails were broken. Her hair was a mess- and missing a few clumps. Her eye was beginning to bruise.