Untitled Part 1.

"Kohen I got more tea packets ."Said Gray.

"That's great hon. "Said Kohen walking into the house from work.

Grayson Jotaro Chen- Tall, Chinese and Japanese American, gay, cis, he/him.

Gray's birthday is- March, fourteen, nineteen ninety eight.

Kohen Deshawn Hirano- short, African American and Japanese American, gay, cis, he/him.

Kohen has two moms-a donor was used but the donor comes from a similar racial background because his mothers' culture is important to them, their child didn't have come from their racial background if they didn't the couple would still love them .

Kohen's birthday is- February, fourteen, nineteen ninety eight. 

Gray has two brothers while Kohen has three sisters and two brothers.

Both are the youngest in their families.

Gray is six ft two while Kohen is five ft eight.

People tend to think Kohen is younger because of his height but he's the older one.

"Your mother came over yesterday. "Said Grayson.

"Which one mama or mommy. "Said Kohen.

"The first one, she came over to bring us a cookbook. "Said Gray.

"That was nice of her. "Said Kohen.

Kohen's phone rang.

"Hello Kohen speaking. "Said Kohen.

"So formal musuko. "Said Mrs. Becca.

(musuko means son in Japanese.)

"Hello mom how are you. "Said Kohen.

"Good,  did you get the cookbook your mama brought you. "Said Mrs. Becca.

"Yes mommy I did. "Said Kohen.

Mommy in the way some Asian people refer to their moms not the nasty way people use that word.

Rebecca Hirano and Sera Hirano are Kohen's moms.

Rebecca is mommy and Sera is mama.

Sera is African American while her wife is Japanese American.

Rebecca dresses like a mix between Japanese fashion woman, milf and beachy girl.

Sera dresses like a mix between girly businesswoman, milf and woman you want to be when you grow up.

Kohen has a darker skin tone because the donor was as well as both of his parents have dark skin tones- mixing two eggs with a donor and well that resulted in six kids-the donor was a ace guy who never wanted to have kids ever, he agreed to be the donor- the two of kids are twins while one of Kohen's brother and one of his sisters are also twins.

He's not twin and neither is one of his oldest sister.

Six was a perfect number because it's not too much.

Kohen was talking to Becca and once he was done.

He looked at the cookbook.

It was a Japanese one, that would come in handy since both guys are of Japanese descent.

Kohen is half black and Grayson is half Chinese as well them both being half Japanese .