67

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  His body was recovering rapidly, a situation that Qi Ling couldn't understand.

  But facing the same confused Lao Guang, a cruel smile gradually appeared on Qi Ling's face.

  "Be good, stay away."

  "Watch me crush this bald guy to death!"

  ...

  Wang Qing was still teasing Su Mo in the vehicle driving towards the camp.

  "Hey, Su Mo, when we go back this time, that boy Shi Qing will definitely be jealous." "

  You don't know, he actually really wants to come with you, but he also wants to take care of the camp." "

  That boy always feels that the camp is It's his responsibility, he's so stubborn."

  Wang Qing was relieved when he complained about Shi Qing.

  He just likes to hit that kid, who makes him like the prude.

  However, Wang Qing talked for a long time, but did not see Su Mo reply.

  Turning to one side, he saw Su Mo looking ahead with a shocked expression, but there was nothing in front of him.

  "Su Mo, what's wrong?"

  Yes, what's wrong?

  The system suddenly popped up a lot of [Energy Value +10] reminders.

  Obviously, the system is not damaged.

  Then there is only one possibility: the cookies she left for everyone in the camp were eaten.

  And eat a lot of it.

  With Shi Yan and his son here, people in the camp will not mess around.

  There can only be something wrong with the camp!

  "Drive faster!"

  Su Mo pursed her lips and said, and the joy of the harvest disappeared in an instant.

  She originally thought that when she went out hunting, even if those people took action, they would come after her, Uncle Lang and others.

  In fact, Li Shunzi tricked them.

  But why is the camp still being targeted?

  All that was left there was...

  Seeing the energy value approaching level four step by step, Su Mo became increasingly anxious.

  "Girl, what's wrong?"

  After the car in front suddenly accelerated, Uncle Wolf's question came from the communicator.

  "Something might have happened over there at the camp."

  Su Mo said softly, with suppressed anger flowing in his eyes.

  "What?"

  Uncle Wolf shouted, and the two cars increased their power and moved forward quickly.

  Even if he encountered some ferocious beasts on the way, he had no intention of avoiding them and just rushed towards them.

  Su Mo would attack the ferocious beasts that dared to chase them. No matter how much mental energy was expended, Su Mo still wanted to rush back to the camp as soon as possible.