CHAPTER 51

~A mistake can’t be changed but can only be corrected~

*JIMIN*

He danced and danced…enjoying the rhythm of the waves…loving the cool breeze…it was his space…his escape from the world.

The brutal world…

Jimin stopped dancing, he was breathless. He stared ahead of the waters, tears streaming down to his face.

He was clueless.

He was confuse.

Everything were getting really complicated, confusing and scary.

He miss his parents…his aunt…his family…and there is a probability that they all died because of him.

If only he didn’t witness that incident… if only he was the one who died that day and not his parents…if only…

But what can he do?

He can’t even remember the enemy’s face.

He don’t know who to trust or what to trust.

He is just…confused. And being this way scares the shit out of him.

He walked closer to the waters, going deeper into it. He stopped after a long walk into the water and stared up at the sky.

“You said if I want to communicate with you I should dance to the waves… I’ve been doing that all my life…but still, I've gotten no reply from you, eomma.” He said, sniffing. “I don’t know what to do. I want to remember that night so I can help Jungkook figure out this murderer but… but I’m scared.” He admitted. “I can’t even look out for the people anymore. I’m afraid of becoming king because it feels like I’m not worth it. I want to run, eomma. I want to run far away from here but it feels like each step I take will only lead me back here.” He paused, gulping. “Aunt took me to that amusement to abandon me…she hated me when I was a kid…she was jealous of you…I don’t know if I should still believe the love she showed me when she was still alive. I don’t know if she truly wanted the best for me. I don’t know if she truly…changed like she claimed. I don’t know anything…and it scares me.” He sniffed again, wiping the tears that had slipped off his eyes. “I want to help detective Namjoon and Jungkook…I want to capture this fucking psychopath and make them pay but how do I do that? I can’t remember anything. I’m like a sea with no fishes… Uncle Jackson was right… a prince can’t be crowned without his crown.” He looks down at the water, letting out a deep breath. “I’m that prince without a crown, eomma.” He said in a whisper, letting go of himself and drowning into the water.

He shut his eyes close going deeper into the bottom of the sea.

This was like a déjà vu. He remembered drowning himself in an ocean, just like this.

He remembered being taken care of by his aunt.

He have always wanted to kill himself.

He have always wanted to die and leave this scary world.

Maybe now was the perfect time to fulfil that desire…

right?

*I hope you can just smile for me.* He remember saying that word to Jungkook.

He hasn’t fulfilled that wish. So, was he really ready to die?

Does he intend to kill himself even without figuring out his parents/aunt’s killer or even Jungkook father’s killer? Does he want to die without seeing him smile?

Jimin snapped his eyes open, swimming back up to the surface of the water.

He exhaled deeply, coming out of the water and started coughing.