I Miss Him Too

A/N Sorry, I took this long, I didn't have a whole lot of motivation and I had the other book I was working on that I also hadn't updated. :)

Also! I will write things with Scott, so request anything you want! (Just keep it within the boundaries of the CCs and my writing).

Requested By: typoAdventure

TW: Mentions of murder, mentions of blood, mentions of weapons, yelling, murder, blood.

-Will's POV-

It's been a year, a whole year.

Since you were put in that hellhole.

I wanted to see you again... But I can't.

Because you're already gone.

Rotting.

Because you trusted him.

Why? He never did anything right.

But you cared about him. More than getting out.

But what about me?

Did you forget?

I'm writing this after I saw your blood-soaked body dragged off by Owen.

I'll keep this short, I promise. 

Just...

I want everyone to know.

I miss you.

I'm sorry...

...

...

I sighed sadly and wiped the tears from my eyes. Apo was gone, and they were never coming back.

I closed the journal and picked it up, slightly sniffling as I made my way through the door and down the hall.

"Will?" I turned around to see Scott, smiling. "What's wrong, Will?"

"I... I miss him. But you wouldn't care," I walked past Scott, thinking about how he probably enjoyed watching my brother die...

They'll never understand. He never cared. 'It's just a show'! It's not just a show, people died in there!! 

I thought about it resentfully as I felt tears sting my eyes once again. I let my feet guide me to the stage. 

I saw Krow, Acho, Graecie, and Spidey.

"Will. Get off the stage," Scott's voice was demanding, the soft kindness gone, but I didn't move.

"... I can't let you have another show, Scott. These people deserve better," I felt my eyes drain of their emotions. Apo would have wanted me to save their friends.

"Do they? They're part of this show because they did something horrible," Scott scoffed, showing how little he cared.

"Have you ever thought, that maybe they had a reason?!" I whipped around, not bothering with the tears streaming down my face. "My brother, do you think he did something wrong?! His town was burnt to the ground?!"

I started to hear whispers and murmurs from the crowd, but I didn't care.

But Scott noticed. "Listen, Will. It's not that deep. It's just a show!" Scott smiled that fake smile of his.

"JUST A SHOW?!" I yelled, any sense of reason or keeping my voice down going through the window. "Is that all this is to you?!?! A show?!"

Scott flinched. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.

"Will-"

"No! I don't care," I pulled a bow and arrow out and pointed it at Scott. "Leave. And let these people go."

Scott laughed nervously. "H-hey... We don't need to do this..."

"I think we do," I turned to the Outsiders, "You can go."

The four got up and left, and the boy with pink hair dipped their head in thanks. I nodded back.

"You kinda just let them go yourself..." I snapped my attention back to the one who had spoken.

"Shut up," I wasn't in the mood to joke anymore. "Now, let's see how you like it in hell" I smiled, full of mania. 

I released the arrow, sending it straight into Scott's chest.

I sighed deeply as I watched blood spill from Scott's corpse. I slowly moved towards him and removed my arrow. 

Who knew archery practice who come in handy? I laughed hoarsely to myself.

...

...

-No POV-

As Will walked through the big city outside of the Maze, he thought about Apo. What would have happened if they had immediately started running? Would the demons Rasbi and Guts also make it out? And what would happen to Owen?

But we don't have those answers. We never will.

And besides, that's not what we're watching.

We are watching the Outsiders, and how they'll make their mark.

And, in the end, we never really knew how it would end if they made it out...

"Will?" Will turns slowly to see Graecie. It had been a month since the show, and they had kept in touch. 

"Hey, Graecie! How are you?" Will's voice was calm and soothing, amazing with the evening breeze.

"I'm doing alright..." She trailed off, it was clear something was on her mind.

"Hey... What's wrong?" Will's voice was full of concern. "You can talk to me."

"I..." Graecie began.

"I miss Apo..."

Will's eyes widened. They hadn't thought much about their brother, he tried to keep his mind off of them.

But Will smiled.

"I miss him too."

That's a chapter!! It's a little shorter than I wanted but I really couldn't write a lot today bc of a lack of motivation.

Like I said at the start, I will write with Scott,  because the thing has been cleared up. I hope all of you have a wonderful day/night or whatever time it is for you!!

Word count: 797 words