Would It Make You Happy?

A/N this is angst. Why? Because I feel like crying /j.

TW: suicide ideation, yelling, arguing, attempted suicide,

-Gabriel's POV-

"I'm just having trouble understanding what you want from me!" Owen shouted. She had been like this for weeks.

"Maybe it's because you're too busy having fun with the other pirates!" I yelled back. He was always flirting and going home with other people, it got on my nerves. 

No... We had talked about this. What did he say I could do if it got too much again?

Then she said it,

"If you don't like it, just leave!!" Owen screamed, a raged look in her eyes. Then he flinched, realizing what he said. "I- Uhm.. Gabe-"

"No," I bit my bottom lip to stop the tears. "It's fine, you said what you said. You're right. I'll leave," I turned and rushed out the door.

"Gabriel!"

...

...

-Owen's POV-

Why did I say that?! I'm so stupid... I could have been more considerate... 

I thought as tears streamed down my face. I had climbed to the top of the Nightingale tree to clear my mind, but it didn't work. 

I slowly climbed to the edge and stared down at the tavern in curiosity.

Would anyone miss me if I jumped?

I quickly hit myself, shaming myself for thinking that.

But is it really a bad idea?

I flinched. The voice was back.

"N-no... Please-" I started as tears formed in my eyes again.

I'll stop if you jump. But if you don't, well, you know what'll happen~

"U-uhm..." I couldn't argue with the idea. I did want to...

No. I hit myself on the wrist, harder than before. I hissed in pain, but not being upset with the idea of hitting myself-

As you should.

Shut up!

Tears streamed down my face once again.

It wasn't a bad decision, though. Jumping...

I edged closer to the cliff and stumbled while standing up. 

"I should just end it..." I said as sadness filled my eyes. "Gabe would be happier..."

I started to tip over the edge.

"WAIT!" Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards the tree. A crashed against the tree as I whipped around to see who did it.

"Acho?! W-What are you doing here?!" I yelled, slightly guilty of star seeing my trying to-

"It doesn't matter, what the hell were you trying to do?!" Acho cut my thoughts off. "You know what," Acho pulled me into a tight hug, "Don't answer that. Where's Gabriel? Weren't you with him?"

"G-Gabe... H-he- We g-got in an a-arguement..." I trailed off, sobbing into Acho's shoulder.

"What? Why?" Before I could answer, however, someone else ran up the tree and pulled me into a hug.

"ImsorryimsorryimsorryimsosorryIdidntthinkitwouldbelikethatimsorryimsorry!!" Gabriel spoke too fast for me to understand, but I didn't care.

"Gabe!" I immediately grabbed Gabriel's face and softly kissed him. "I'm sorry I'm so-"

Gabriel cut me off with a fast kiss. "Don't be sorry, it's my fault," Gabriel buried his face in my shoulder, mumbling something I couldn't hear. 

"That's my cue to go, bye, peace!" Acho quickly ran to the stairs.

"Gabriel, I-" I started, but Gabriel tackled me into another tight hug.

"I'm sorry..."

My eyes widened. "N-no, it's okay. I should have been more considerate."

Gabriel smiled. "It's not your fault. Let's go home and talk this out."

I smiled softly, "Okay!"

I'm so glad that worked out... If it didn't I don't know what would have happened...

Angst and fluffy comfort. That's what we love :D

I hope you enjoyed it!!

Also remember that thing I said last time about not being able to update this soon? Yeah I lied. Soooooooooooooooo yeah!

byebyebyebyebyebye <333

Word count: 578 words