Don't Leave Me

My delulu brain loves this :3 I get a free excuse to write about the beautiful p!Owen /p

JSHFLJ whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I didn't say that. Nope. You imagined it. yep. /j

Requested by: Blitzgaypog

TW: implied smut, yelling,

Acho sprinted along the path, his breath heavy and slightly panicked.

Star couldn't let her leave.

Not yet.

What about him? Did he not matter?

"Acho!" He felt a small burst of pain as he ran into a larger figure. The person caught star in their arms.

"Owen! Thank stars I found you!" Acho exclaimed as star looked up. His eyes filled with desperation, sadness swirling in star's stomach as they thought of Owen leaving.

"Did you need me? I was about to head off," Owen smiled, but it turned to a frown when she saw Acho's gritted teeth.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something. Does nothing matter to you?" The desperation turned to anger. Owen couldn't  run away, star wouldn't let him.

"Of course things matter to me!" Owen exclaimed, slightly offended.

"No, you don't! You don't care about your faction, you don't care about me!" Acho's words slightly shocked Owen, even though she was well aware of their... less than lonely nights.

"Acho-" Owen started after a moment, but was cut off.

"Owen, please, I can't live here without you," Acho's voice broke, tears stinging in star's eyes. Star hated how desperate, how dependent he sounded. But he needed her by their side.

"Acho... you know I can't stay," Owen's voice softened, pulling Acho into a hug. "You can come with me, please?"

"B-but I... I have to protect my faction, Owen... You know that," Acho snuzzled his head into the brunette's shoulder, humming softly.

"Acho, I've always ran away from my problems, from everything. I can't make an exception for you if it'll get me killed," Owen responded, feeling slightly guilting at her selfish behavior, but he didn't show it.

"But... Can't you just stay for a little bit?" The young Nightingale looked up, a little hope in their silver eyes. "Maybe I can convince you to stay..."

Owen hesitated. She knew that if she stayed, he would let Acho fulfill any wishes star wanted, the Nightingale would easily be able to convince him. But, if she left, she would never see that amazing smile, those eyes full of affection and warmth.

"Please? Just for a week? That's all I want," Acho begged, making it difficult to deny star's request.

"Fine... but only a week!" Owen gave in, chuckling as Acho's gaze immediately lit up. 

"Thank you!!" Acho pulled Owen in again, placing a peck on her lips before tackling him in a hug.

"I- Hey! I'm not staying forever..." Owen knew that there was a high possibility of that being a lie. Owen can't resist pampering Acho with whatever star wants.

"We'll see..." Acho mumbled into her shirt smirking up at the older heron.

...

...

-One Week Later-

"Owen!" Acho called from star's bedroom, too sore to get up. "Can  you get a clean shirt for me?"

Owen sighed, grabbing a clean night shirt from Acho's wardrobe, before setting it down and grabbing two of her own. "Comin'!"

Owen skipped through the hall, stopping at the third door where Owen and Acho spent the night. "Owen!" Acho tried to sit up, but failed. Whining, waved Owen over.

"Hello, my lovely star, care for some water?" Owen grabbed the cup, which was on the bedside table.

"Yeah..." Acho smiled softly, his voice hoarse and raspy from their late night activities.

Owen helped Acho up to drink water before gently kissing the younger pirate. "You should go shower."

Acho's eyes flashed with worry, "You're not joining me? I..." He fell silent.

"Something wrong, my dear?" Owen's voiced was laced with concern. "I can join you, if you'd like. I'm sorry for not suggesting it..."

Acho dropped their head, not wanting to show the tears forming, "Are you going to leave me?"

"What? No! I would never leave you, especially not after this," Owen's eyes widened at the question. But she remembered a week before that.

"I- Hey! I'm not staying forever..."

Owen's eyes filled with understanding. "Acho, I'm not leaving you. You've convinced me," He pulled the Nightingale into her embrace, letting star sob softly into his shoulder.

"You p-promise?" Acho choked, the tears soaking Owen's shirt. "Promise m-me y-you won't l-leave me..." 

"I promise, starlight, I won't ever leave you," Owen whispered the words to Acho, just loud enough for Acho to hear.

Acho looked up, letting Owen wipe the tears from their eyes. "I love you, Owen."

"I love you too, Acho. I always will."

Acho smiled. "To the moon and back?"

"Stars and beyond," Owen promised. "I'll love you forever and always."

"Till death do us part," Owen held out his finger for a promise. Acho took it.

"Till death do us part."

Fluff :D

I hope you liked it!! I (If I continue the writing binge im on at the very moment,) I might finish another soon!

I might  temporarily close requests, just because I'm behind, but it's not super likely.

Word Count: 810 words.