Kazu Mamoru

So this is the first character I'll have here and that is good old Kazu Mamoru and be warned there are a bit of spoilers for Two Assassin's in here. Takes place in the universe of Akame Ga Kill!/Akame Ga Kiru!

First Name: Kazu 

His first name means peace, harmony and/or calm.

Last Name: Mamoru 

His last name means protect and/or defend.

Alias'/Nicknames: Kazu, The Drache Blade, Snow Hare, Snow Sibling, Onii-Chan, Kazu Nii-chan, Mamoru-san or just Mamoru.

Gender: Male

Birthday: December 25, Christmas Day.

Age (current): 19

Relatives/Family: Unknown Father, Unknown Mother, Nozomi Mamoru (younger sister,), Saito Itagaki/Reaper (adoptive father, unknown status)

~~~

Personality/Traits: 

Cares about others. Has a gloomy looking resting face. Humble and doesn't like to have too much attention on him. Honest and barely lies.

Will kill others only if he considers them ignorant, arrogent and evil, though his hand is usually forced but he won't regret it.

Can sometimes be shy, especially around beautiful women (Akame). Freezes up when complimented by those he considers friends/comrades or those he looks up to.

Thinks logically with a small bit of emotion. Quiet but attentive most of the time. Sometimes laidback. Can sometimes be humorous. Has quite the Poker face. Reserved and doesn't share much about what he's feeling but will when comfortable or asked to. Sympathetic and will always listen to what people say. Only judge's people as a last resort. 

Focus' on the present and future but can sometimes get caught up thinking about the past due to nightmares, flashbacks, reminders and/or grim situations. Struggles on the inside with himself and trauma.

Wants to walk away from and forget the past. Gets emotional, usually a mix of anger and sadness, when bad things happen to those he cares for, along with things directly connecting to his past.

Can get amazed by simple things, for example good smelling food, due to his lack of experience of growing up in the real world.

~~~

Likes: His sister, Playing the guitar and singing, relaxing by himself or with friends and comrades (depending on his mood), Coffee (likes it more depending on how tired he is). Ramen. Jokes (especially ironic ones).  Irony. The rain and/or light snow. Protecting others from harm. Animals like cats, dogs, wolves, birds, basically anything non-violent.

Dislikes: Itagaki (Reaper). Betrayal. His old friend, Daichi Kiyama who had betrayed him. The Imperial Empire and everyone who blindly or knowingly follows it. Ships (can get seasick). Nightmares and flashbacks to the past. Illusions of Reaper. Doesn't like being touched randomly. Doesn't like perversion and perverts, finding it disturbing and gets uncomfortable during sexual situations but excuses it if it's just teasing or an accident. He disgusts it so much because of certain experiences.

~~~

Physical Traits (Age 8-13) Short, slightly messy and usually dirty pure white hair with a bit of gray here and there and bangs framing his face and hair in the back reaching down to tickle his neck. Soft, round bright red eyes that usually look scared or desperate. Bruised, bloodied and dirty pale skin. Thin and skinny frame, malnourished. 4 feet and 8 inches tall. Usually wearing minimal, tattered, oversized clothing.