00: Introduction

Dear reader,

Thank you a whole bunch for pressing this. It means a lot to me even for pressing on the book. I'd appreciate it if you would comment or vote for this book, though you don't have to and may read this weather you do or not. I would also love your constructive criticism, it helps a lot with my future writing. Once again thank you for pressing on my book, and I hope you enjoy your time reading it.

Sincerely the author, Lukyann.

¡This book may contain!

-Curse words-
-Abuse-
-Descriptive writing of social anxiety-
-Hateful words-
-Under age drinking-
-Death-
-Smut-
-SelfHarm-

I will do my best to put a warning at the beginning at each chapter but beforehand I want to put these just in case I forget.

!Please read!

This book is using male description and pronouns. If you're not happy with this and do not want me to use those you may leave. You can always just ignore the pronouns and descriptives, so if you decide to bring it up with me I will not hesitate to act unprofessionally.

I know people don't necessarily like not having the freedom to say whatever they want, but please do not joke about abuse, it's not funny and never will be. I understand that people joke as a coping mechanism but they don't have to do it in the comments on this book.

This book contains boy x boy as well as lgbtq ships. If you do not support this then just leave, don't even try to comment anything. I also suggest you block me, so you do not see anything from me again.

I've come to the realization that a good chunk of people on Wattpad are under 16. I get that I cannot stop younger readers from reading the 16+ areas but I suggest that you do not read it if you're truly younger than the designated age.

I apologize if these things come off as harsh but I will not allow people to be rude and trigger other people because they felt like commenting something completely unnecessary.

[<Description>]

An social anxiety ridden boy decides he needs to get over his fear one step at a time, doing so, the first step is sharing a dorm. Little does he know his roommate was the last person he wanted as a roommate..

Thank you, for reading.