02: Store disaster..

¡Warning!
This chapter contains curse words.

[I do not own any music mentioned in this chapter]

"Hey weirdo! Get up" Scaramouche banged on your door at 5:00am

"Hey weirdo! Get up" Scaramouche banged on your door at 5:00am. You groan, you step one foot of the bed, you have over sized spider man pajamas on. Walking to your door, you open it. You shirt falling off your shoulder, exposing it.

"What..?" You say rubbing your eye softly. Scaramouche looks you up and down and scoffs.

"Did you already forget?" He mentally slaps his forehead, glaring at you.

"Forget what..." you ask nervously, til you remember what he said last night. "Oh yeah, shopping" you reply to yourself.

"Whatever, get dressed." He groans turning to walk away, but he turns his head towards you "and brush your hair while you're at it" he teases smirking.

You shut your door in his face and walk away to get your outfit. You decided to go with grey sweatpants, a tank top and a star hoodie. You put on rings and a necklace. You look in the mirror, that came with the room, and see your hair a total mess. You groan in annoyance, you look like you went to war against your pillow..

You grab a brush and carefully comb your hair into place. Grinning when it's finally how you like it, you place the brush down and walk out of your room. Looking around you see scaramouche sitting patiently for you. He glances up and sighs.

"Took your sweet time, huh?" Scaramouche says with a scowl. He stands up and stretches his shirt lifting to show his pearly skin. You stare at him as he stretches and looks at his phone.

"At least you don't take as long as my mom's." He mumbles to himself, "I need your number to send you the list." He informs shortly, hoping you would just hand your phone over instead of taking his.

You sigh taking your phone out of your pocket. You glance at him before handing him your phone assuming he'd know how. Scaramouche looks appreciated that you complied. He sees your background then glances towards you and notes it in the back of his mind. Scaramouche goes to the contact app and quickly puts his number in, saving his contact as 'Scaramouche.' As he hands the phone back he grabs his own, waiting for you to message him.

Raising your eyebrows you look at his name, realizing you both never even introduced yourselves. Sighing you go to the contact and press message.

Scaramouche

Y/n

Cool.
I'll get the food you get the
other crap.