01: A time for change.

¡Warning!
This chapter contains descriptive writing of social anxiety.
[I do not own any music that is wrote in this fanfic.]

"Y/n please come out with me, all my other friends decided to make plans, please!" Itto begs you to hang out with him

Itto was relatively popular so you didn't understand why he couldn't just ask one of his out of school friends. It confused you on how he even wanted to hang out with you. To you, you were..you? And he was this popular hunk that is nice to literally everyone.. Then again that answers your question.

Sighing as you pick up your bag, standing up. You give him an apologetic look.

"I apologize, but I have to study for my history exam today.. Not to mention I am applying for a shared dorm.. remember?" You questioned him not knowing if he listened to your rambles of getting better at socializing.

"Oh yeah!! You said something like that I think..." He put his finger on his chin "well good luck with that y/n! Though still wish you were free.. Make sure to tell me all about it tomorrow!" Itto requests as he runs out waving towards you.

"Yeah..." You start, quickly trailing off after. Nervous about the shared dorm you decide to eat lunch outside.

Grabbing your lunch box with a half burnt grilled cheese as the main course, you look at the time making sure the halls wouldn't be to crowded. Making your way towards the exit door.

Stepping out you see a few groups of at least ten people crowded in different spots, a few people just walking. You start to walk, staring at the ground. You glance at one group and see people looking at you then back to their group laughing. Then your eyes travel to another group all their eyes in you it feels. You start breathing harder while you start to speed walk.

People laughing, talking, walking, taking pictures, recording, playing music. 'All their eyes are on you.' You clench your fist and start hyperventilating, sprinting now. Your bag struggling to stay on, your lunch box clenched in your fist.

  You decide to run towards the closest place, which is the men's bathroom, your eyes are teared up and your breathing is fast and unsteady.

You tremble as all the faces pop up in your head. Swiftly throwing your bags into a stall, you sit on the toilet. Holding your chest you try to slow your breathing. Struggling to stop you rummage through your bag.

  Finally finding your head phones and phone you place them in. Clicking play your favorite song starts to play.. Calming you down, still breathing heavily but slower. You lean onto the side of the stall, few tears falling down your face.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" you start to insult yourself for reacting like that. Even though you have no control of it, you wish you did. Sighing you grab your lunch bag, opening it to see a not so delectable looking grilled cheese.