03: New friend..?

¡Warning!
It also contains detailed events of fighting.

[I do NOT own any characters, and/or music mentioned in this chapter except for y/n.]

'This fucking sucks

'This fucking sucks.' You thought to yourself poking the blackened eggs, and the pitch black toast on your plate. The fork you were using seemed to dislike it as well because when you tried to grab some of the eggs, it broke.

You look at the fork in disbelief, who knew metal forks could just...snap? Sighing, you throw away your inedible breakfast. Scaramouche is still in his room, doing who knows what. With a small frown you sit on the couch. Suddenly you feel fur rubbing against your arm. Looking to your side you see a grey and white cat.

Instantly your frown turns to a smile, you grab the cat and snuggle with it. As it purrs you pet it softly, your eyes fluttering closed. Squeezing the cat close, you get fond memories of your old cat, to bad you had to get rid of her..

Scaramouche walks out of his room, looking for his cat. He walks around for a moment, till he glances to the couch. His eyes sharpen, seeing you hold his cat. Scaramouche stomps over to you and clears his throat. You open your eyes and gulp, slowly putting down his cat.

"Heh..how did she get there..." You sweatdrop with an angry scaramouche glaring at you with disgust. He clicks his tongue, and grabs his cat.

"Her name is Ei, if you just can't keep your hands off of her you might aswell know her name." Scaramouche groans as if he was forced to tell you this. You smile softly at his kindness, he wasn't so bad...if he tried at least.

"That's a nice name..so does this mean I can hold her?" You ask politely, scaramouche rolls his eyes.

"I just said you obviously cannot keep your hands off of her so there's not much I can do.." Scaramouche answers and sits on the far side of the couch. As far away from you as he can, you smile nervously at his action.

'how are we ever not gonna be awkward if he always keeps his distance.. not once have I even gotten that close to him. Not only that, he's a douchebag that looks like an angel. We must be the worst roommates to exist honestly.' You zone out, thinking of this. Finally scaramouche throws a pillow at you, snapping you out of it.

"You literally looked like a zombie. Ugly." Scaramouche insults with a grumble. You raise an eyebrow, and sigh leaning back on the couch.

"I didn't even do anything." You defend yourself, mumbling. Scaramouche grabs another couch pillow and slams it into your head. Your hair now messed up, you look at him with a scowl.