Minor Note~

you probably haven't noticed because why would you think to check, but all chapters have been updated to follow the second person POV as I mentioned in the previous author's note. it took me a lot longer than it should have to reach this decision as well as implement it, but unfortunately, I was hit with a MASSIVE wave of writer's block. I'm back in action for now, so pray for me! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm sorry for the slow burn, and if that isn't your tempo then get ready for things to pick up super fast because it is COMING.

also, a very large part of me was tempted to delete this story altogether because I was cheated out of my IL Dan Heng, but I fought back the urge and can happily report that Jingliu is sitting comfortably in my roster as of a few hours ago !! as well as Clara, but Jingliu is the moment right now ofc! if any of you plan on pulling for her, best of luck, and don't go too crazy on the whaling! also, feel free to drop your main or your team comp (or both)!! i'd love to hear all about them and talk about them because I absolutely LOVE Honkai Star Rail!

anyway, happy pulling and happy reading! more updates to come, so stay tuned!

p.s. - my main is Sushang, I dunno if you could tell since I made her your bestie, but gosh darn it I love Sushang so much !! especially because of Honkai Impact, but that's another story!!

see ya~!