Stalkyoo - A Woeful Christmas

You could say this is like a part 2 of my other Stalkyoo fan fiction.

————————————————————————————————————

Shin-Ae's POV-

Today, December 24, Christmas Eve, also the day before Nol leaves for jail. It wasn't a happy week but it sure was eventful. There may have been a few happy moments, but behind that I was worried, worried about him. Worried what Mrs. Hirahara would do to him. Not to mention she's always on our case. Currently it is 9:14 PM. I wanted to call Nol and check on him. I heard from him that Alyssa visited. Knowing how obsessed she is with hag, she could have told Mrs. Hirahara the location of the hospital. My phone kept on ringing him and then he answered.

"Hey Shin-Ae." He said with a charming smiling.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" It seems like he's doing okay.

"I'm doing good, but you sound sad. Are you doing okay?"

"Don't worry about it. I was checking if you were doing okay. Also if that witch had come to visit."

"Don't worry. Hopefully she won't make her grand entrance anytime soon." We both chucked.

-Nol's POV-

Shin-Ae called me. She was checking if I was okay, but mostly if that witch visited me. I guess with everything that went down in the past few months, even the past week it makes sense. Oh shit! I forgot to get Shin-Ae a present! Great... I panicked. Then I got an idea. I called Nana.

"Hi Nana. Sorry if I woke you up."

"Don't worry about it tiger. Anywho's are you doing okay?"

"I'm mostly good, I just forgot to get my girlfriend's present."

"Oh goodness! You need something soon."

"Yeah but now that she's my girlfriend, I don't know what to get her." Now I was in a plain panic.

"Oh stop acting like a baby," She thought for a minute then continued. "Aha! What about the Christmas present your da gave your mum on their first Christmas together as a couple."

"What did father give mum?"

"He gave her a charm bracelet. She would wear it everyday for years." That was surprising. Mum was never a jewelry person.

"Did father really give her that?"

"Yes. I still have it." She turned on video call and went into her room. She gets out a white box on top that says "To my beautiful red rose" in gold text.

"I still can't believe your father was like that back then." Nana opened the box. The bracelet, it was beautiful. It was gold and had a tiger, rose, N, L, R, S and an orange charms.

"Nana, why is there an orange charm?"

"Oh, you didn't know your mother loved citrus fruits, especially oranges."

"No... I didn't." That's surprising. (Orange of fate!) Nana smiled sadly.

"It's perfect for her. I mean knowing how you met and all."

"No I could never! It was mum's."

"She would have done the same thing." I hesitate but I agree. I asked Nana to remove the L and R charms. It's priceless. The perfect gift for her.

-Shin-Ae's POV-

It was Christmas Day. It wasn't really a happy Christmas. For me it was a woeful one. It was 6 AM. I need to be at the hospital at 7:30 to visit Nol. I still needed time for everyone else. Soushi and Dieter won't be visiting today so it will only be me, Nolan and his Nana.

-Time Skip-

Here we go again. I signed in and did all that. I headed to Nol's room and entered.

"Hey Nol. How are you doing?" I sit next to him on the bed.

"I'm good. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas. I got you a present." I bought all my presents at the beginning of the month when I had a bit more time. I bought him a cat plush that looked like Lil Buddy.

"It's so cute! Thanks Shin-Ae."

"Of course!" I smiled.

-Nol's POV-

Nana stopped by extra early to drop off my present. "Don't do anything stupid." Nana's words repeat in my head.

"Hey I bought you a present too." I got the box out of the bag next to me and I gave it to her. Then she opened it.

"Nol, it's beautiful!"

"My father gave it to my mother on the first Christmas they started dating."

-Shin-Ae's POV-

"That's so sweet. Thank you." Nol puts it on my hand and we talk for a few more hours. Now it is 10 AM. I had to leave.

"Hey Nol, I have to leave. Thanks for the beautiful gift. I'll cherish it forever." I held his hands and kissed his cheek. He blushed.

"I'll miss you." He said.

"I'll miss you too , but don't forget to visit me from time to time."

I guess it wasn't really a woeful Christmas. I stopped and texted him for the last time for a few months and headed back home.

-Nol's POV-

Shin-A just messaged me, it said "I love you! Bye for now"

I texted her back "I love you too! And I'll also miss you" I felt happier.

-Time Skip 4 years-

It's been a while. I'm now back in Korea for good. With me attending Oxford, Shin-Ae and I have been long distancing for a few years. We've visited each other a few times before. Now, it was time to make things right and I'm not turning back. I hold the hand of the person I love, Shin-Ae and walk out of the airport. Who knows what the universe has in store for us, but I know we'll face it together no matter what. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hello reader! There are a few references from my other oneshot "Promise". Can you find them all? Comment where you found them.