Soushi x Rika - Meant to Be?

New ship!

Please read with music

_______________________________________________________________

-Rika's POV-

It's been a few months since Min-Hyuk's return party. Soushi and I had started hanging out every now and then. Truth is, I like him. I mean from what I heard from Shin-Ae, he wasn't interested in me but interested in his friend's girlfriend, (Yeah he kinda has a crush on her) who just happened to be Alyssa but I wasn't sure enough to make assumptions.

-Time Skip-

I headed to the shopping center to get something for my mom's birthday when I saw Soushi sitting on a bench looking sad, so I approached him and sat next to him.

"Hey Soushi, are you doing okay?"

"Not really. I visited my friend today, you know, Yeong-gi. He told me he broke up with his girlfriend because of umm... reasons and if that isn't bad enough, I liked her." He buried his face in his hands.

"You liked her? Did I hear that right?" Guess it was true.

"Yeah, ya did mate. The reasons just broke my heart. Alyssa was a smart, talented person. Who knew that she would end up that way."

"I-I'm sorry Soushi." Guess I wasn't the only one who was heart broken.

"Thanks Rika." He said as I continued to comfort him for a bit.

-Soushi's POV-

(Skip to 1:30 in song)

I ran into Rika while I was at the shopping center. I told her about what happened. Since Rika and I started hanging out, I fell for her, but I guess I still like Alyssa. Did I? I guess not. But why did it hurt? Was it because I liked her for so long? At least I let those feelings out.

-Time Skip a Few Weeks-

It's been a few weeks since I had that convo with Rika. I had fallen for her more. I didn't have the courage to tell that to her face but I had mucked up the courage to text her.

-Rika's POV-

I had just received a text. I took out my phone to see it was Soushi.

Soushi- Hey Rika

I just wanted to say I like you.

I couldn't believe my eyes

Rika- Are you joking around

Soushi- No I'm serious

Rika- I like you too

Everything that happened, looks like it was meant to be. I smiled and continued on with my day, but it was just a bit sweeter. Okay a lot sweeter.

_______________________________________________________________

I have another Soushi x Rika fanfic planned, so keep an eye out.