Chapter 1 : Unruly Patient

"GET OFF OF ME!" I said, struggling. The officers pulled me into a padded room. I started screaming, I screamed for hours. Until I couldn't anymore I got tired so I fell asleep on the ground.

I watch the patient closely through the monitor. Seems she was unstable, so I waited a couple of hours for her to cool, and then I got up from my desk. This will be our first session. I walked down the hallway, passing many guards until I reached her door. 'Y/n L/n' I walked into the room, thier was a place for me to sit and a screen along with another door. I looked at the setup. Then, I turned to the man guarding the next door.
"Let me in."
"But ma'am."
"Let me through the door, I will be fine. No patient is too much for me."
The guard looked tense, but he opened the door anyway for me. The girl quickly gotta up and started to run to the door she passed me, and I sat on the floor. She ended up running into the door because the man closed instantly. Gladly, this was a padded room, or she would have hurt herself. She then turned to me and growl. I gave her a bored look.
"Evening Ms.L/n."
"Tell them to let me out or else!"
"Or else what, hm?"
The girl tried to rush me. I dodged her quickly. Then, while she was face first on the ground, I put an elbow on her back.
"GET OFF OF ME!"
"Not until you're willing to cooperate."
"WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?!?!"
"Your new therapist."
"I DON'T BELIEVE THAT!"
"Well, you better start. Now, when you stop acting like a child, I'll let you go." I hope her for a few minutes after a while she stops.
"Please get off..."
"Hmm, are you going to attack me again because I can stay like this for a while."
She clenches her jaw and says "No"
I let go, and she sits up, looking down.
"Much better, let's begin. My name is Mira Kano. I am your new therapist."
"What kind of therapist manhandles a patient?"
"A special kind, now behave." I said, giving Y/n a small smile.
"Now look at me. We are having a conversation."
She scoffs, then looks in my direction.