Chapter 5 : GAME START

"I'm F.R.E.E" I said, running around dancing. I laughed and cheered but then stopped. "When was I this happy?"
I walked around for a couple of hours, still looking for someone, anyone. "Where did everyone go?" I then went into a store, an electronics store, maybe I could use the phone to call someone. I picked up the phone. No signal came through. "Am I really all alone?" I walked out of the store, and I saw a sign glow. "GAME START..." Then the sign showed an arrow pointing in a direction, I followed an saw a building that seemed to be running with electricity. I walked through the gate into the building and saw 5 people. They all had a phone.

"Excuse me?" I said, getting closer. The lady gave me some room. Their was another phone on the desk. "Can I use this?" The guy told me to go ahead. I picked the phone up, it didn't have a homescreen, it turn on automatic and brought me to some card table. I tried to exit out it wouldn't work. I tried to leave but the man pulls me back. "Hey, get off!"

"Look..." He throws a key, and a laser comes down. My eyes go wide. Then the lady said. "I'm sorry, you have to play just like us. Otherwise, you'll die." The screen showed a card the three of clubs. I shook, this had to be a dream. In a few minutes, I was going to find out it was not.

[REGISTRATION CLOSED]