Chapter 6 : Life Or Death

We walked into the room, and the door closed behind us. We tried to reopen the locked door, but it didn't work. Looks like we had to choose between two doors and fast because the timer started to count down. The group discussed witch door we should go through. One of the ladies had enough panicking. She opened the angel door, and it killed her instantly. We all then headed to the next room. This time, we had less time. One of the guys threw up on the ground, unable to stomach what was going on. The other guy still records, to shock to move.

"Arisu-" The man stop speaking again, continuing to throw up. So that was his name. As the group agrued who would go next, someone volunteered. A man walked, choosing an angel door. As we all proceeded to the next room almost being killed by the fire. The man made sure to say "your going next" to the woman that he claimed made the other girl die earlier. As the time ticked, the group tried to find a way to ensure no one else died. I watched as Arisu tried to come up with a plan. After a few seconds, go by. He claims to figure it out. Drawing a map. Then he goes to the supposed door, we wait. After seeing he's not dead. We follow through, again almost dying to the fire. In the end, we all make it out alive.