1

Taehyung wake up from his sleep in a new room . It was his first day at his husband's house...room .

He sigh and looked beside , saw his husband was still sleeping . He hurriedly get down from bed , hearing the baby cry .

Tae : What happened baby , why are you crying ? Are you hungry  ?Come one mama will give you milky .

He took Ari with him in kitchen where his mother in law was making breakfast .

Tae : Mom , please give me milk for her , she is crying too much .

Mrs. Jeon : Wait a min Tae.. I'll make her milk .

She gave Tae the bottle and Tae tried to feed her but she wasn't opening her mouth . But continuously sniffing on Tae's chest .

Mrs. Jeon : Tae , if you don't mind , can I ask a question ?

Tae : What mom ?

Mrs. Jeon : Are you latching ? I mean can you breast feed her ?

Tae : I don't know mom (looking down) .

Mrs. Jeon : Try once Tae..she never had breast milk from birth .

Tae nodded and went inside a guest room , he put her on his lap , and remove his bra .

He started to squeeze his own nipples...and sometime later , he started to lactating (why not ? He had a 7month miscarriage from his past marriage) some white fresh milk drops fall from his left nipple..he first wipe some drop of milk with tissue and then put it inside her mouth .

Little soul was sucking the milk hungrily...she was getting her first feed . Tae closed his eyes , it was his dream to feed his own baby like this .

 Tae closed his eyes , it was his dream to feed his own baby like this

But unfortunately his all babies left me , now he is feeding her , his daughter . Maybe she wasn't his own , but he'll be the best mother for her .

After feeding her , she slept and Taehyung went towards his room , saw Jungkook was getting ready .

Tae : Sorry I was with Ari (cut off) .

Jk : You don't have to give me explanation...(left) .

Tae : Okay , I'm going to living room.

He put her on crib and went to living room . Jungkook also came behind him .

Mrs. Jeon : Tae you sit also .

Tae : (he nodded and sat beside her) let me fo this mom .

Mrs. Jeon : Okay .

After breakfast , jungkook left for office and did not said anything too much his parents knew him that he is a cold person from childhood but after his wife's death , he become more cold and rude .

Obviously it was an arrange marriage , but after marriage Jungkook fall for his wife  yn...after 2 year yn got pregnant and that time jungkook was too much happy ...but while giving birth to their child , she died .

Jungkook was handling his baby by his own but after realising that she needs a mother ..he agreed to do second marriage . He just knew that Tae was divorced but did not knew the reason and anything he was not interested at all .

Mrs. Jeon :  Tae did you feed her (saw Tae was sitting on garden area) .

Tae : Yes mom .

Mrs. Jeon :  Tae did Jimin knew about your marriage ?

Tae : I don't know mom (biting his lips to hear his ex husband's name) .

Mrs. Jeon : If you ever felt comfortable with me then please share me with your past .

Tae : I just want to forget everything mom (looking at sky) I want a healthy life with my present .

It's been 1year that Taekook got married . Ari is now one and half year old , she is really very touched towards her mama then her dada . She love her mama's milk more than anything and about Taekook there also changed something .

One day jungkook saw Tae was feeding Ari his breast milk , his eyes got widen .. he was curious to know what's going on . He asked Tae about that and he only said that he had a 7month miscarriage from his first marriage and after 3 month he got married to him.. so he can feed her easily .  That was too much embarrassing moment but after this incident Jungkook became more quite . Jungkook tried not to fall for Tae..but God already decided something else .

Jungkook was gaining his feelings for Tae.. but he was so much stubborn to admit that . So he became jealousy , possessive and over protected towards Tae but never confess nothing . Little bit Tae never catch anything about his husband's feelings.. he was happy with Ari  , he also tried to forget about it his first but the past was eating him .

-Sohini