4

Jungkook couldn't hold himself more so he asked Tae about his past . He also wanted to tell Tae that he heard their conversation. Both were now in balcony as Ari was sleeping .

Tae : Why are you asking Jungkook ?

Jk : Tae we should take a stepped on our future. As we are living like a couple but see we don't know about eachother anything .

Tae : (his mind went blank thinking that Jungkook was talking about sex ..but they didn't even knew each other) what do you mean ?

Jk : I mean we should talk about eachother , it will help us to bring ourselves close..it is all for our future .

Tae : (sigh in relief) I was also thinking abou that .

Jk : Yn was my first love Tae  , I fell in love with her so much , she was my first in everything . God gave us our love symbol as Ari  . I was very happy that she was pregnant when I heard that but God did not give us time to save her .  I lost her but for Ari I accepted the proposal to marry you . I was just known that you was divorced nothing else ..but slowly slowly my heart fell for you I don't know how much I fell for you but I just know that you are my last I want you to be my last . I am not forcing you as I know that Jimin is your past (Tae's eyes widen ) but I want to know everything from you... so that it will help us from moving .

Tae : How ?

Jk : I don't know but I heard your conversation..(hold his hand) please tell me .

Tae : (he took a deep breath and started to tell his past to his present) Jimin was my best friend jungkook . We studied in the same college in Paris . He proposed me first and I accepted him because I also loved him (chuckled ) ..we were spending our lovable time together very happily  but my parents did not accepted him ,  they always wanted me to do as their way that time I got angry on them so we escaped and get married . My parents broke the all relation ships with me . Jimin and I started to live together here  , he selected as a singer . I was happy for him but my luck was not with me . My mother in law always pushed me for getting pregnant ..so we tried to have a baby and eventually I got pregnant after our 6th month marriage . I was happy but in my 4th month I got my first miscarriage . My all dreams broke (now he start to cry) I was blaming myself for all . Jimin was not there for me he was busy with his work , my mother in law started to hate me , when Jimin came back I told him for a  second try he was not ready but I make him ready (pause) . We again tried and I got pregnant again .

Jk : Then ?

Tae : Jimin went for his works.. I told him that I need him in my pregnancy periods but he said he is busy now . I worked all day his mother always gave me many task never let me rest but my baby was with me and it was relief ..when I was on my 7th month pregnancy period  Jimin came back . We spend our time together ,  one day my mother in law told me to wash clothes so I went to wash , but  then I slipped on floor for water.. it was hurting so much I was bleeding too much I called Jimin and then I lost my since .  (Sobbing ) I wake up in hospital room , sister told me that I got my second miscarriage I was blank Jungkook I don't know what to do my mind was full messy , his mother called me jinx in hospital in front of everyone . After 1 month when his mother told him to give me divorce he agreed to leave me , I left my everything for him but see he did not even move back then I contact with my parents you know they just told me to come back Korea . I got a lessons that always listen to parents .. I went in depression so they arranged my marriage .

Jk : Did Jimin ever tried to contact with you ?

Tae : I don't know what was going on in his mind that time , we was happy  but after marriage he did not gave me time , he never tried to understand that a wife always once security from his husband , his first priority was work and work always but now he is regretting he wants me back (chuckled) am I a toy Jungkook ?

Jk : You are an angel Tae , you are very strong..I'm very blessed to have you in my life (smile) and I'll make you a happiest person in the universe Tae , just give me a chance .

Tae : I didn't even back away from my past Jungkook . It's very difficult for me (hold his hand) but if you will  stay beside me .. I'll try me best .

Jk : I'll my love , I'll always stay beside you . One I lost my love , but not now . I can't lose you .

After talking sometimes Jungkook tried to make fun for Tae .

Jk : Do you know Paris is love city .. people called them as that .

Tae : No you are wrong ... people called Paris as The City Of Love .. because of the romantic atmosphere it exudes here .

Jk : You know about Paris very well right ?

Tae : Yes , because I used to live here .

-Sohini