3

Jk : Don't you have a dressing sense (he shouted at Tae when they entered at room) .

Tae : I didn't understand (confusedly asked) .

Jk : I'm saying with normal words Taehyung . You wear a very revealing dress in public .

Tae : I was in hurry , sorry (blankly looking at window) .

Jk : I don't like to show someone which is mine (said with deep voice and left the room) .

Tae : You are really strange Jungkook .

At night , Tae made Ari sleep and went towards their room.  He saw Jungkook was doing something on his laptop so he laid in his side tried to sleep , but his mind was stuck in Jimin's songs words . A tear escape from his eyes but he hurridly wipe it off when Jungkook called him .

Jk : Tae .

Tae : Hmm .

Jk : Pack your stuffs along with Ari , we are going to Paris tomorrow .

Tae : (his eyes widen to hear about Paris) why ?

Jk : I have to sign some contracts with some idols .

Tae : I don't wanna go there Jungkook .

Jk : I didn't asked anything to you Taehyung , it's related about my business..so they want my family there in party .

Tae : (he didn't went further) okay .

Next day they left for Paris ... Jungkook was going for his works where Tae was going to face his past.  Paris his past , where he met with his first love Jimin .

Tae also felt something about Jungkook..but didn't admitted because he was afraid to lose again. 

Tae was getting ready for party . Jungkook and Ari was already waiting for him . Tae sat beside him and went to part hall .

The hall was so big , Tae was memorizing the beautiful vibes of design . Jungkook met with his some partners and also show them Tae .

Tae already knew that Jimin must be there , because he is very famous singer here . He was full ready to ignore him .

Jk : Your very welcome to our company Mr. Park .

Jm : Thank you very much for accepting me Mr. Jeon .

Jk : Oh yeah ..this is my daughter Jeon Ari and wife Jeon Taehyung ..(he circled his one arm around Tae's waist and took Ari in his arm) .

Jm : Nice to meet you Mrs. Jeon .

Tae : Nice to meet you too .

All partners were pushing Jungkook for dancing with Tae , Jungkook gave up and asked for dance to Tae .

Both were dancing but whenever Tae caugh Jimin's stare at him he just totally ignored . It was hurting so much to him . He told Jungkook that he wasn't feeling well , so went to washroom .

Tae wash his face and about to return but he bumped with someone .

Tae : I'm so sorry..I didn't mean (suddenly he saw it was Jimin) .

Jm : It's okay (gave a small smile) btw you are looking beautiful .

Tae : Thanks Mr. Park (about to leave) .

Jm : (hold his hand) it's been so long time ... didn't you said how are you Tae ?

Tae : I'm fine Mr. Park ..but please leave my hand (trying to get away) .

Jm : Are you happy with him ? You seems to be happy without him (chuckled and pinned Tae in wall) but see I'm not happy Tae .

Tae : It's not my problem Mr.(Jimin put his finger over Tae's lips) .

Jm : Chim ..call me chim please (so close) .

Tae : Leave me please (whisper) .

Jm : Say that you are happy .

Tae : What if I'm not ?

Jk : Then I'll get away you from him ...once again I'll make you mine forever and ever .

Tae : It's impossible Jimin (looked away) .

Jm : Can't you answer in simple way Tae ?

Tae : It's my problem Jimin .

Jm : I want you back Tae . I realised my mistakes..give me a chance please .

Tae : For you marriage is a play but not for me Jimin . You are my past ..and Jungkook is my present..my everything . So I'm happy with my new life , and I should be happy because Jungkook is my parents like ..not mine .

And then he pushed Jimin away from him and went outside..Jimin's eyes left tears ..he regrets for his past .

Jungkook was the one who heard everything from outside . He was very confused that how could they know eachother...and why they both went inside washroom together..so he followed him and now heard their conversation . He was sure that both knew eachother from past .

-Sohini