i n t r o d u c t i o n a n d a e s t h e t i c s

Synopsis:

""The Cortello - D'Angelo brothers, my older brothers. I've never met them, they've never known me.

Then everything changes in the blink of an eye and suddenly the Cortello - D'Angelo brothers are the only thing that I know.

God help me."

***

Adrian is content with the life she has. Her dad is the only family she needs. Not the only family she has, but the only family she needs.

One days changes everything for her. Her world is flipped on its axis, her life is vastly different to what it was before.

How will she survive?

***

"We were never meant to know her. It was made abundantly clear that we stay away because all we brought was problems.

Suddenly we have no option, we can't just stay away. Everything is changing for us all.

God help us."

***

The brothers were...fine with their lives. Fame and fortune, an abundance of anything and everything they could want. They had everything, except Adrian.

A sudden and drastic change forces her to meet them, finally. And subsequently, everything else changes.

How will they survive?

The Cortello - D'Angelo Family:

Adrian Sophia Cortello-D'Angelo, 15:

Naturally wavy copper brown hair and crystal blue eyes.

She's stubborn, sarcastic and has a temper but balances it out with her selfless and kind nature and her need to help people

She's stubborn, sarcastic and has a temper but balances it out with her selfless and kind nature and her need to help people. She's spunky and mean when she needs to be, and she knows how to stand up for herself.

Mateo Sebastian Cortello-D'Angelo, - :

Naturally curly inky black hair and has Heterochromia with one mossy green eye and one steel grey eye.