☞︎𝙸☜︎

————————————

The Mikaelson Manor was quiet. The family wasn't the same.

Ever since Klaus and Hayley had made the toughest decision of their life. To give their baby the best chance at life, they had to give her up.

The plan was for Hope to go to Rebekah, however all the married couple could think of was what their enemies would do when they found out about her.

So Klaus and Hayley sent her far away and faked her death.

The family then barricaded themselves in their manor. Klaus and Hayley helped each other heal, as they knew that one day they'd see her again. That stuck to that and with the help of their family they slowly healed as much as they could.

The Mikaelson's were going about their brooding day, when suddenly a flash of white invaded their vision.

When the white disappeared they found themselves in a movie cinema.

"Where the bloody hell are we"
Klaus demands grabbing Hayley's hand putting himself in front of her looking around with a glare.

"Relax~ man don't be so paranoid..."
A voice spoke up and they turned to find a girl sitting on the stage near the screen.

"Who the hell are you?"
Rebekah demands.

"Sup~. I bought you all here. I mean no harm, though I could be lying."
She hummed before shrugging.

"Before you even open your mouth or try to attack, i bought you here to show you your missing Hope."
The girl's words made them all stiffen.

"You know of Hope?"
Elijah asked as Klaus glared at the girl.

"Of course. I know all..."
The girl said mysteriously.

"Who even are you."
Kol interjects.

"Oh! Silly me~ I'm Ashlee, now sit your asses down and I'll show you Hope's life!"
Ashlee smiled sitting down in the middle row.

When the Mikaelson's didn't move, just staring at her in slight disbelief, Ashlee rolled her eyes with a huff snapping her fingers so all of them were teleported into a seat.

————————————

First chapter re done~! Yay.

Yes! Klayley is a thing! Hayley and Elijah are not a thing in this book <3 neither is Rebekah and Marcel. Cause what even was that-.

❀𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜❀

[366 words]