☞︎𝙸𝙸☜︎

Tourist Trapped
S: 1 Ep: 1

————————————

The episode opens with a shot of the sun. A voice- Dipper Pines started to narrate.

"Ah, summer break."

"Who is that?"
Davina asked Ashlee.

"Watch and it will explain itself"
Ashlee said leaning back for this wild ride.

Davina just shrugged and faced the screen.

The camera pans to Hank grilling burgers while Shmipper and Smabble are running around and laughing beside him. Others sit at a picnic table.

"So you want cheese on that, hon?"
Hank asks his wife

"Sure, Hank."
His wife replied

"A time for leisure, recreation, and taking 'er easy."

The camera stops at the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign.

"What place is called Gravity falls"
Klaus scoffed rolling his eyes.

"The town in Oregon duh"
Ashlee snickered as Kol cackled. Klaus decided to ignore that.

"Unless you're me."

Mabel, Hope and Dipper Pines crash through the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign with the Mystery Cart, screaming- well Hope is laughing excitedly, as she was on the back seat. They are being chased by an unknown monster, which is knocking down trees.

"What is this!"
Elijah yelled out as everyone watched in shock. Ashlee just smirked loving the reactions.

"Wait is that Hope..?"
Hayley mumbled softly. Everyone paused and payed attention.

"It's getting closer!"
Mabel yelled

"Woo!!"
Hope laughed holding onto the back of the cart.

"Oh she's beautiful Nik, Hayley"
Rebekah gasped Niklaus smiled slightly as Hayley grinned tearfully as they grip onto each other's hands.

The monster tries to catch the cart but just falls short. The cart flies off a rock and lands roughly.

"My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel. The other girl laughing is our older sister Hope"

The Mikaelson's stared at the screen as it paused on Hope. She was beautiful. She was a perfect mix of Hayley and Klaus.

"You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart, fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror."

"I've never seen anything like it"
Kol said excitedly.

The monster throws a tree in their path.

"Look out!"
Mabel yells

The image freezes with Mabel and Dipper screaming, Hope facing the screen with a big grin as they run into the screen.