.·'¯'·.·★ 3 ★·.·'¯'·.

The next time Jin-Woo opens his eyes, he is lying like a puppy on someone, he is back, still in the clouds from the care necessary after having suffered a fall of such a degree, his lips taste like medicine and water, in his arm the traces of an intravenous give him an idea of what has happened.

He blinks a couple of times, the aroma that surrounds him is familiar, relaxing and the heat of the body next to him gives him the same sensation, a man, an Alpha and it's not scary, it doesn't frighten him or make him uncomfortable, rather. .. He looks for it, he likes it and he needs it.

He takes his sweet time to shake off the desire to sleep a little more and gets up in bed, falls into a sitting position between the blankets, lifting the upper half of his body with his back to what he imagines are the feet of the bed.

He notices his clothes, a pajama that consists of baggy pants and a long shirt about three sizes too loose, the sleeves almost completely cover his hands and even though it is too big, the fabric covers his shoulders and allows his neck to breathe. .

His neck...

He panics, touches his neck and notices that he still has it, the precious necklace gift from his mother is still intact, he feels a rush of security surround him and he relaxes.

A hand strokes his hair, seeking to get his attention, and Jin-Woo obliges.

He turns his gaze slightly and meets dark, wise eyes, a silver tone darkened by the shadows of his comfortable nest.

Jin-Woo smiles relaxed, showing dry but stable lips without tremors or small squeaks of fear.

The older one settles in better, allowing the other to see that he was not a threat, that he was left inside at the request of his Omega instincts and relaxes, his pheromones are light, small doses that only seek to keep him safe.

-Good morning sir-

Gun-Hee tries not to laugh, although his eyes show that he finds the formal greeting ironic after seeing himself in that situation, he avoids the smile that wants to plant on his lips and simply responds with an agreement.

-How do you feel? Does something hurt? -

The black haired one thinks about it, beyond a slight headache and the fatigue of his body after ¨that¨, there is nothing more that hurts.

He denies and settles himself better, unconsciously taking one of the older man's hands while he loses himself for a few minutes in his thoughts, he doesn't remember much, just a battle, giving orders and then... Nothing.

-What happened?-

He feels embarrassed asking like that, not being aware of the last maybe twenty-four hours.

He expects an answer and gets it, clearly and directly, it is the best and he knows it.

-You fainted, you fainted and you lost yourself in instinct, you got here with the help of those soldiers of yours, you were nothing more than an Omega at that moment, you had a fall-

The air gets stuck in his lungs, it hurts and he is calmed by the hand that runs from his back to his chest, followed by another Igris appears from the shadows, taking care of him like a beautiful glass doll and he is grateful because he has no head to make sure he won't panic or fall again if he's left alone.

Igris takes him in his arms and places him closer, he sits him looking small on the knight's lap and relaxes, he feels both presences and both aromas, the woody one of who he sees as a father and the mysterious aroma of battle and grapes of his shadow.