Are you exited?

Authors note: Later, there is a reference to a white fancast (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) of James. I myself head canon him as nickisnotgreen, but I thought that the film would fit the best.

Regulus

He now definitely knew how being famous can be annoying. Because James had only been here for about two days and Paparazzi were always around their house.

James's manager Alice Fortescue had now sent James's bodyguard over, telling him that there was no way she would let James be here without him.

Today, it was time for James's first concert. So James got picked up really early to run a few practice runs and get ready.

Sirius, Pandora, Remus, and him would then go there later. They had tickets to stand right at the stage, thanks to James.

Regulus was still working on his outfit when Sirius walked in.

"Hey there, Reggie." Regulus turned around the two outfit choices still in his hand, "pick the left one. A little birdie told me that James will wear green tonight, so you two would match." Sirius smiled a red lollipop in his mouth.

"And what is the name of that 'little birdie'  dear brother?" Regulus asked, rolling his eyes, but walking over to his closet to put away the other outfit.

"James Potter himself, of course." Sirius smiled, "We are getting picked up by some bodyguards because of the paparazzi, by the way. It is almost like we are famous."

He hated that thought. Walking around with bodyguards, paparazzi, being famous. It all sounded stupid and stressful. He couldn't help but feel bad for James.

"Sounds," he hesitated before turning to face Sirius and saying, "Like having James Potter live here wasn't your best idea."

Sirius slapped his hand in front of his heart and gasped dramatically. "I get your favorite musician to live with us, and you say it wasn't a good idea?" Sirius put his hand on his hip and leaned back onto the door frame, "But honestly Reg, I would be happy about a little gratitude."

"Alright. If that gets you to leave me alone." Regulus rolled his eyes and put on the most sarcastic voice he could, "Thank you SO much for inviting someone you lastly met when you were in higshool and then only saw on the internet, into our house, WITHOUT asking me first. Thank you for being the reason I completely embarrassed myself in front of my absolutely favorite musician. How, oh, just how can I ever repay you?"

Sirius scoffed and left, but Regulus still heard him mumble something along the lines 'ungrateful brat' and 'good brother'.

Regulus, of course, knew how thankful he should be, but he couldn't just give in! It was in his blood to be stubborn. And some habits never leave, even if you leave the place they come from.

So he put on the dark green outfit his brother had chosen for him and got out his phone while sitting down on his bed.

Panda🐼