Sick | {KokuZan}

Theme: Fluff

Note: Modern AU, I don't know Koku's exact age from when he turned into a demon (google wasn't helpful) so pretend Muzan and Koku have a 4 or so year age difference

Note: Modern AU, I don't know Koku's exact age from when he turned into a demon (google wasn't helpful) so pretend Muzan and Koku have a 4 or so year age difference. Muzan is 18, Kokushibo's 22. The name "Michikatsu" would be one of a sort of nickname, I suppose, that Koku's immediate family called him when he was younger, and sometimes still now (love AU's..)

Muzan walked outside, letting the cool drops of rain fall onto him, slowly drenching his body. He tucked his sopping hair behind his ear and gazed up at the cloudy sky. The clouds were dark and gathering more and more. There would be a rainstorm, as the forecast had said. Muzan smiled at the thought. He liked rainstorms. They were calming. 

He continued walking, his boyfriend's house growing more distant the further he walked. He lived in Kokushibo's house, not having one of his own—he left his parents and stayed with Kokushibo when he was 16 and they started actually dating only recently since the bastard Kokushibo had insisted that it was illegal if they dated before Muzan turned 18. 

Eventually Muzan found himself in a park, about two blocks from the house. He turned and sat down on a bench, ignoring how wet it was. Looking up, he saw a figure walking towards him in the distance. Kokushibo came into Muzan's view and he sat next to him.

"Nice day, hm?" Kokushibo said in an amused tone. "Only you'd come out right before a rainstorm and sit in the middle of it."

Muzan shrugged. "Love the rain."

"I know you do."

They sat quietly for a minute, before Kokushibo said, "Want to dance?" 

"Dance?"

"Yes."

"Okay," Muzan decided, standing and pulling back his hair from his face. Kokushibo stood as well and took his hand. 

They stared at each other for a moment before they started to sway their bodies, finding a beat. They moved as if there was music nobody but them could hear, spinning and swaying through the rain, their gaze on only each other. Kokushibo dipped into a bow, holding Muzan up by his waist, pulling back and twirling both himself and Muzan again. He pulled the younger man close to his body, their clothes sticking to each other from the water. Kokushibo kissed him, not stopping the dance.

Muzan pulled back, smiling slightly. He hummed to himself, repositioning his hands. They danced through the rain quietly for a while, eventually getting so lost in each other they forgot the world around them. 

("A million dreams" just turned on (the song) :3 perfect timing 😁)

But then Kokushibo opened his eyes, and he looked up finding the rain pouring harder than before. He sighed and kissed Muzan's cheek gently, whispering, "We should go inside now. The rain will be really bad soon."