I love you; I don't pt.2 | {SaneGiyuu}

Theme: Fluff+Angst

Note: uhh cw death 

a little uzusane friendship 

Tags: @MistakeOfTheFamily

×××

Previously: 

Giyuu didn't look back, pressing a hand to his mouth to stop a sob that threatened to spill out. He should've expected this. There was no way in hell Sanemi would've stayed in love after years, it was a miracle he'd loved him in the first place. Of course.

×××

Sanemi visited after a couple days. He had sent no warning letter—because he couldn't write coherently yet—and simply arrived at Giyuu's door. 

Giyuu had opened it and then proceeded to lead a couple minutes of a staring contest in which they both blinked several times before regaining his composure and letting him in.

"What're you doing here, Shinazugawa?" Giyuu asked. He shifted his hair to cover his cheeks which burned red with embarrassment. Their last encounter hadn't been quite so successful and he had a hunch that that was exactly why Sanemi was here.

"Are you alright, Tomioka? I'm sorry about last time," Sanemi said, though his gaze was tracing around Giyuu's house. It hit him then that he'd never actually been inside here before. He'd only known the address but never wondered about what Giyuu might look like doing idle things.

"Sorry?" Giyuu frowned. "I should be sorry. I ran away like a child, I'm sorry."

Sanemi shook his head. "That was... reasonable."

"Well, what you said was also." 

"Right. I still shot you down, though," Sanemi said pointedly.

"Didn't I do that to you too?" Giyuu asked. It wasn't Sanemi's fault, it was his own. 

Sanemi's lips quirked in a smile. "Then we can call ourselves even, no?"

"...fine."

A moment of silence.

Giyuu watched as Sanemi took in their surroundings. 

"Do you want some tea?" he offered.

Sanemi nodded slowly. "Sure. Although something cooler would be nice. The weather's insanely hot."

Giyuu nodded back. "Okay." He walked down the hall, turning to the kitchen. "...cold tea?"

Sanemi followed him, rolling his eyes. "Whatever is fine."

"Alright." He supplied the two cups of 'cold tea,' dropping several ice cubes in them.

Sanemi took the cup he was offered, taking a sip. "So...?"