life update( extremely sorry)

Hello everyone!! Story will continue after this part, if you want you can directly skip to that because this will be a long catching up session. I know it's been 6 years since I last updated actually I just closed this thing long ago. I will not say I was very busy because that's definitely not true🙈. I was just adulting I should say.
I starting writing this when I was in school and now I am about to graduate from my college. Just a random discussion about past with my now roommate lead me to remember that I have this chapter of my life that I closed few years back. But I want to restart this. I feel that maybe this will help me to feel less alone and give me mental peace I will start posting the same content from tellyupdates that I wrote about 8 or 9 years back but I assure you that after this read the next chapter will be an updated version. You will get to meet a very mature writer maybe a grownup version of the same writer. I am not sure if you still want to read this fanfiction because nowadays not many people read fanfiction, but trust if you are here you are a legend and a gem to literature.
Thanks alot for taking out time to read my thoughts. Click on the next part to read the story.
Lots of love💕