Summary

Rain and Fah are best friends from almost 3 years..

Payu is the older brother of Fah...

He was studying in abroad and recently came back to Thailand and to continue his studies he joins in same college where Rain and Fah are studying...

Rain had seen Payu around 2 times that too from far when he had come to summer holidays yearly once...

When Rain finally sees Payu properly doesn't know why but he falls for him...

Payu is a reserved person...
He doesn't like to talk to people much and even though Rain passes so many times in front of him with Fah in their home still Payu never even sees Rain..

Rain is the most cutest person and Fah likes him a lot...
Fah is the best friend of Rain and he always wants Rain to be happy...

And always tries to set some girls or guys to Rain but nothing works out...

Rain knows that Payu will never see him so he buries his feelings for Payu deep inside his heart...

He knows never in this world the boy like Payu will fall for him...

But situations makes Rain to fall harder for Payu...

Will Payu fall for Rain...???
Will he be able to notice the cute boy right in front of his eyes...???

Let's wait for next updates....🤗🤗🤗
Until then see you all...

Love you...😘😘😘
Comments down your thoughts about this story...
I will be waiting for your response...❤️