I hopped Into A Coffee Shop (Chapter 1)

Pierce POV:

I was rapping up a shoot for the newest movie I was in, called "Trouble Paradise." Where I have to play a heartbreaker who finally decides who he wants to seddle down with, the most popular Girl in school, Harper Gates (Played By Quin Williams). Kinda cheesy in my opinion, but obviously I wouldn't tell my director that. Honestly I didn't get why EVERY movie had to end with the guy gets the girl, but what if the guy, wants another guy? Ive liked guys for a while, and have definitely been to a few clubs and bars here and there,

Director: "THATS A WRAP!!!" "SAME TIME TOMORROW!!!" He yelled. Swarms of people ran up to me on set.

"Mr. Piercington any spoilers on the new movie?!" "Mr. Piercington any secrets you want your fans to know???" "Are you dating anyone specifically Co-workers?!?" I ignore the paparazzi a walked into my dressing room and head to my closet to change. I grab my white V-Neck, my favorite jacket, and some blue jeans.

Not very 'celebrity' like I know but it's what I want to wear. I plopped down on my couch and pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram. Until my manager knocked on my door.

"Knock knock~" She said. Walking inside unannounced. "Alrighty" She said flipping through her clipboard and crossing something off. "The only other things you need to do is finish that platform post about your new movie by the end of the week, get a final makeup look, and keep your eye open for a new place for a photo shoot." She said taking a seat in my spinny chair.

Pierce: "Skylar why cant you write it for me!" I complain.

Skylar ( Manager ): "Because that's something you need to do for yourself." She says rolling her eyes and spinning in the chair. Skylars like an older sister to me she listens, tells the producers my own ideas, try and gets me to go on some dates instead of one night stands.

Pierce: "Ughhhhhhhh" "Your so boring!!!" I groan and she laughs.

Skylar: "Says you all you do Is work go out and have fun. No me. No Bodyguards. No one night stands. Just you, your laptop and some coffee." "I found this one down the street that has decent reviews, the limo will pick you up when you're ready." and she walks out of the room to go talk to some Co-Workers.

Pierce: "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled after her as she walks away. She turns around and yells "I HOPE YOU TRIP IN FRONT OF YOUR CRUSH!" She yells back and flips me off.

Pierce: "WOW" I say and flip her off with both hands. I look at the link she sent me. "Cant be that bad, right?" I grab my laptop and shove it in my backpack, I tuck my hair back in a low ponytail and fix my earrings a bit. "Meh I look like a regular teenager enough!" I say roughing up my hair to look more like a kid my age. I grab my bag and head out to the limo, though I guess it wouldn't be 'normal' for a kid my age to show up to a three star coffee house at 8:00 Pm.

Limo Driver: "Heading to the Full plate ?" He asks.

Pierce: "Yeah, ever tried it?" I ask looking at the menu on my phone.

Limo Driver: "Yeah it's actually really good!" "Though the owners never there it always just the same worker."

Pierce: "Why is that?" I ask putting my phone down and looking at him in the mirror.

Limo Driver: "Ive asked him before he said that he needed the money to take care of his siblings, I heard from one of my friends who went to Highschool with him said he's a total is a workaholic." He said. "I really feel bad for him."

Pierce: "Yeah same, I'll tip him a lot to help out, I feel bad no one should be In that situation at his ag-." "Wait how old is he?" I ask curiously

Limo Driver: "I think he's about your age, though I haven't been for a while."

Pierce: "Huh" I said. Maybe I should think about what Skylar said about trying out datin- WAIT why im I even thinking about that?! "Soooooo anything you recommend?"

Limo Driver: "I recommend one of the cold brews, though ask him for flavors." He said. "Anyways, where here, text your manager when you're ready to leave."

Pierce: "Okay, bye thank you!" I said hopping out of the car and walking into the shop.

The little bell chimes as I open the door, and walk over to the counter.

???: "Sorry we're closed." Someone says from the back.

Pierce: "But you're open until 9 and it's 8:42!" I said. A head pops out from the back.

???': "Fine you caught me, what can I get ya?" He asked. Leaning on the counter fixing other stuff behind the counter.

Pierce: "Uhmm Im not sure im new here any recommendations?"

???: "Alrighty are you in a cold or hot mood, fruity or sweet?" He says with a lot of energy.
Well I'm always fruity,

Pierce: "Uhm my lim- friend said that the cold brews are good, but just surprise me!" I say,

???: "Any food allergies? Im not trying to get fired!" He chuckled.

Pierce: "Nope!"

???: "Alrighty and I name for the order?" He said tapping his screen,

Pierce: "Pierce! And you are?" I ask

???: "Oh im Ein, though I guess you already knew that from my badge." He said pointing to his badge on his apron. "Your order will be ready soon you can just go ahead and seat yourself where ever you like!" He said and started making my drink.

Pierce: "Thanks!" I say and find a spot in the corner with an outlet so I could charge my laptop while typing a draft for my instagram post, until Ein came over to my table.

Ein: "Here ya go one Carmel cold brew!" He says putting it on my table. "Let me know if you need anything, i'll just be in the back unboxing stuff." He says with an excited tone.

Pierce: "Alright thanks!" I say. As I keep typing on the stupid google doc that I share with Skylar.

~*Time Skip*~

I finish my coffee and shut my laptop, and throw away my trash. I knock on the door frame on the door to the supply closet.

Pierce: "Im heading out, thanks for the coffee, I'll definitely be a regular here!" I say.

Ein: "Oh yeah! No biggie lemme unlock the front for you!" He says and walks past me. He smells like coffee beans and kindness, is it me or is his uniform make him look really cute?

huh? SNAP OUT OF IT

Pierce: "Bye thanks again!" I say walking out the door.

/]\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\///\/\\//\/\\//\/\/\\//\//\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\//\///////

FINISHED IM GONNA COME BACK AND EDIT THIS LATER!!!!!

(1151 Words)

BYEEeEEEEe