Chaos, Charity and Expensive Cologne (Chapter 4)

Happy new year! I go back to school on the 9th so I thought that I should update ✨

Leave me your suggestions for one shots or future chapters in any of my books, or a video suggestion for my YouTube! If you check the chapter before this you can see the videos I've made from this AU, and let me know if you want more  of them! But before you read I have a challenge for you! SPAM I honestly dont care what you comment as long as you comment a bunch, top spammers get a shout out in the next chapter! Have fun reading!

Ericka's POV

Anddd were the last one here for carpool, I'm surprised it only took 15 minutes for all the kids to clear out. I'm so lucky that the junior high is right next to the elementary. Otherwise we'd be screwed. Ein quickly pulls up to the elementary curb and opens the door. The carpool director walks up to Ein who stepped out of the car to put Emmy and Eli in their booster seats 

 The carpool director walks up to Ein who stepped out of the car to put Emmy and Eli in their booster seats 

(I did my research alright, be proud of me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

"Mr Escalante you were almost 20 minutes late today, that's a new record today" The teacher said holding papers in their hand. "I have to give the award of father of the year to you."

Ein: "Brother, Brother of the year I'm not their father, see you same time here tomorrow." Ein says smugly while I help everyone get into the car and make sure they're buckled. Ein steps back into the car, "Er is everyone here?" He asks me, "Yep and I made sure nothing was left!"
I say pulling out some Pieces of homework and then putting them away after looking at the first problem. I slipped my piece of paper and favorite mechanical pencil to Ethan so he could do it. We have a deal, He does my homework, I dont tell Ein that he steals stuff around the house for his robots and what ever weird shit he does at 3 AM. 

Ein: "So how was everyone's day?" Ein asks turning into the store parking lot. 

Ezra: "UGHHHH why are we at the store!!!! WE WERE JUST HEREEEEE" she complains. Ethan nudges her as a way of saying, "Shut the actual fuck up you dumb ass bitch." We walk into the store and Ein made sure to grab the little toddler carts to place the younger ones in, It was like usual, Ethan stuck by the cart or by Ein, Emmy and Eli sat in the little car cart honking the horn and fake driving, me keeping a tab on Ezra since she likes to wonder off, Ezra then complaining about how I keep tabs on her, and Ein complaining about prices and trying to find a coupon. Eventually Ein circles back to his question and each of the Escalante siblings take turns in telling about their day, Emmy and Eli tell everyone about how their teacher said they could both be artists since they were "Amazing at finger painting" Ethan shrugged since he never talks, Ezra talks about how she saw a fight and I just complained about my ugly ELA teacher. 

Ein: "Ericka, you should never tell someone they're ugly! That's extremely rude!" He said looking at me. 

Ericka: "You said to always tell the truth! Besides I never said it to her face.......yet...." I muttered the last part.