Light work no reaction (Chapter 3)

Pierce POV:

I walk down to the set and walked into my dressing room and gave a death glare to Skylar who was in the phone to announce my presence.

Skylar: "Thank you so much, I'll leave you a big tip! Real quick Ein can I ask you a question?"

I snap my neck around, why is she asking Ein a question!? She's just supposed to order coffee and pay!

Ein: "Sure!"

Pierce: "SKYLAR WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I whispered.

Skylar: "From a queer, what is your sexuality? Because I sense some chem-"

Ein: "Oh I'm Bi, but I'm not interested in a relationship right now im sorry, I'm trying to focus on work right now!" He says.

Oh.... He isn't interested........... IN SKYLAR I HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Skylar: "Oh no worry's Im Aro/Ace!" She says kindly grinning at me. I flip her off. "Bye thank you for the coffees!" She hangs up and throws her phone on the couch.

Pierce: "SKYLAR WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT COULD HAVE FAILED IN MANY WAYS!" I yell shaking her shoulders.

Skylar: "Relax!!" She says removing my hands from her shoulders, "I only told him a littttleeeee about you!" She says getting up, and slumping out of my dressing room. "Coffees gonna be here at break time!" She says and walks out.

Pierce: "Few some alon-" then the makeup and costume crew busted through the door and sat me down at my vanity.

???: "Hi there! I'm Garroth nice to meet you!" A blonde werewolf says sticking out his hand for me to shake it. When I shake it he wouldn't let go, jeez this guys strong! "I'm head of makeup and my partner Laurence is head of hair!" He says letting go and dragging his partner over to us.

Laurence: "Hi I'm Laurence nice to meet you sir, sorry my partner can be a little....energetic" He says.

Pierce: "Oh no problem! I don't mind and just Pierce is fine! Sir is too formal for me!" I say and they begin to work on my hair and makeup.

Laurence: "Oh no problem it's really nice to meet you!" He says brushing out my long hair being careful of any knots. "Me and Gar are fans of your movies!" He says applying product to my hair making it smooth and untangled.

Pierce: "Oh thanks it means a lot!" I say, "But movies wouldn't happen if there weren't people backstage, that's where the real magic happens!" I say.

Garroth: "Awww thanks! And yeah this is where the magic happens because of you piss of the backstage they can ruin everything....!" He says and laughs demonically.

Laurence: "Stop being so creepy gar!" He says and bumps Garroth with his hip and Garroth bumps him back.

Garroth: "Or what?" He says putting his hands on his hips.

Laurence: "I'll kiss you and then I'll hide all of the butter and all of the doors in the house including the front one!" He says.

Garroth: *Gasps* "You wouldn't!"

Laurence: "Watch. me" he says

Oh my Irene this is so awkward... what do I say? "Hey guys the reason you're getting paid is here!" I look in the mirror and see them kissing, why can't I have what they have! And then I do something that I regret I accidentally cough which breaks the silence!!!!

Garroth: "I'm so sorry if we made you uncomfortable I can-we can st-" He tries to say.

Pierce: "Oh no nothings wrong I just had to cough sorry for ruining the moment!" I say casually as they begin on my hair and makeup.

Laurence: "I really hope your not homophobic-"
He says

Pierce: "How could I be homophobic when I'm gay?" I say and then cover my mouth.

/////:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://:./:/::/::/:/::/:/::/:::;//:/

Eins POV

Oh my ireneeeeeeeee! This is way too many coffees!!! Who needs this many?!? I question myself while I make them. I move at the speed of light trying to complete the order in time. Finally it was time to load them in the truck.

Uhhhh how am I gonna fit all of these?! I questioned.

/:/:/:/:/:/::/:::::/:/::/::/:/4//4/():33(35:535:5:

That took wayyyy too long man! I'm almost behind schedule! I say as I buckle up and start the 5 minute drive reminding my self kn all of the things I have to do when I get home.

I need to help Ericka with her math homework, Ezra needs help with her sight words and verb sheet. Ethan needs a new sketchbook, and the twins need to be taken care of, they also all need dinner and a bedtime story each since they fight on which one they want to hear. Then I need to pack their lunches, make them breakfast and then get them on the bus. I sigh and realized I almost missed my turn.

/:/:/:/:/././:/:/:/:/:/:///:/://44//343;$/.4.57?&!

Pierce POV:

We were wrapping up the shoot and me and Quinn had to do the titanic scene. She smelled like plastic and if pink was a scent. Her fake blonde hair was hitting my face so I was thankful when the director called for break time. After I've accidentally outed myself to Laurence and Garroth, I feel......good? Like it felt good to tell someone even if I didn't mean to! I walk over to Laurence and Garroth who were talking to Skylar about gay shit. Then someone walked in balancing thousands of coffees on their hands, head and knee and didn't even look like they were breaking a sweat. Skylar notices him and runs to help him.

Skylar: "OMI ARE YOU OKAY?!" She said running to him trying  to help him

 Ein: "Nope! I got all of them no worries! Were should I place them?!" He said standing trying to hold all of the coffees. Then Quinn walked in the room.

Quinn: "Where the hell is my coffee?!" She said walking over to us slamming her hands down the table. "Aye waiter boi, get your blue ass over here and serve me coffee!" She says filing her nails. 

Ein: "Right away sir!" He says walking over to her. Quinn's Nail file breaks 

Quinn: "sir?! Sir!? SIR?! SIR?! DO I LOOK LIKE A SIR!?" She says yelling at Ein who looked ready to throw hot coffee at her. 

Ein: "Hmmmm maybe it's the hair, ooo or the mustache!" He says swinging his coffee's around. "Now do you want some coffee or do you want a steamy pot of bullshit because that's what you're serving me and it does not look, smell, or sound good." "10/10 would not try again."

Quinn: "HOW DARE YOU?!" She says. Pushing Ein against the wall everyone stares in horror as the coffee's fly into the air. It was like it was in slow motion. Garroth was hiding behind Laurence, Laurence was ready to protect his baby boi, Sky was recording everything and flipping/cussing out Quinn. 

Ein looked even more horrified he ran to them, slid under Quinn and caught all of them! Without breaking a sweat. He blew a hair out of his face. 

Skylar: "How the hell did you do that?!"

Ein:"I mean I have five sibling, this is nothing! What do kids say now a days?" he says standing up. "Light Work No reaction!" 

Words: 1186

Subs: 14,454

Im going live this Saturday! 11/25/23

Byeeeeee